Groups
    EXPIRED

Stansted Parking

Can anyone recommend decent and cheap (well, it is HUKD after all ;)) parking for 2 weeks (July/August) near Stansted airport? £67.25 seems the cheapest for 'official' off-site parking, and some other company is looking for £61.20, but I'm sure there must be some hidden gems around that someone knows about and google doesn't...

9 Comments

their on site parking is only about £ 30 per week and they transport you from the car park to the terminal via a bus - check out their own website i think you'll find it cheaper on there

i used their on site parking - very quick and efficient

Original Poster

As mentioned above, their on site parking is £67.25 for the two weeks... but it wouldn't be in the spirit of HUKD to leave it at that, right?

Original Poster

ThePasty

Park At My House (not literally, im miles away)

I did come accross that site, and it does seem to offer better value for money, but am a bit wary of some of the reviews... Anyone able to vouch for the site?

Quinten

I did come accross that site, and it does seem to offer better value for … I did come accross that site, and it does seem to offer better value for money, but am a bit wary of some of the reviews... Anyone able to vouch for the site?

i have been looking at this site as well, i think advice was to make sure the location is actually on the drive not a field and personally I wouldn't leave my keys. Maybe check feedback of the advertisers as there is some good recommendations on there.

Original Poster

Sounds like good advice. And as no-one else has come forward, I may just as well dig deeper into that option...

for the equivalent of £4.80 a day i would go with the sensible, insured, reputable option of parking on site.

Original Poster

scrumpypaul

for the equivalent of £4.80 a day i would go with the sensible, insured, … for the equivalent of £4.80 a day i would go with the sensible, insured, reputable option of parking on site.

After having considered all the options, I have indeed done the sensible thing. 7.5% quidco on BAA parking as well
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheer me up please?1437
      2. love affairs2067
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047200
      4. word association Game74044586

See more discussions