Expired

Staples won't price match

2 replies
Found 7th Apr 2006
Went to Ashton-U-Lyne branch of Staples and tried to ask the counter staff to price match a DECT twin-pack phone to the current Argos sales price but she wouldn't price match it. She said that since the item is on Argos sales, she wouldn't able to price match it. She showed me the price-match broucher but I told her there is nothing in that broucher saying that it couldn't match a sales price from other retailer... she couldn't say anything but won't price match it and asked me to buy the phone from Argos instead.. anyone has any experience with Staples refusing to price match before?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
3 Comments

Original Poster

Guess what, I raised a complaint to Staples from the online page, and received an email saying that the staff should honour the price match .. and as a good will, they'll send me £15 voucher

Nice one wiraone Well done! Thanks for sharing it...

What phone was cheaper at argus then. I would have complained myself if I was you. These days companies just say what they like when they like. I hope you get your voucher and use it ones and never go back to Staples. If it is cheaper somewhere else then they should pricematch it as that is what pricematch means isn't it.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769470
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52422868
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247630
    4. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet2355

See more discussions