Groups

Star Green website...is it a genuine website?

I was looking for tickets for Biffy Clyro. Found them on this website but their sold out everywhere else, has anyone else ever bought from them?

6 Comments

yes me! they are fine to use

yup fine if not a little more inflated price than everyone else!

Original Poster

Excellent thank you. What kind of tickets do you recieve? Were they purchased by another ticket seller and sold on? I just don't understand how everywhere else has sold out these tickets but their still available at the RRP. Thank you btw, rep added :-)

iv used them a few times and as far as im aware they have their own ticket allocation its just that they are not as well known as the big boys so often have tickets left where others have sold out

godfatherman;8806676

Excellent thank you. What kind of tickets do you recieve? Were they … Excellent thank you. What kind of tickets do you recieve? Were they purchased by another ticket seller and sold on? I just don't understand how everywhere else has sold out these tickets but their still available at the RRP. Thank you btw, rep added :-)

They are also reallocation agents for tickets so get allocations from promoters for unused corporate tickets and additional ticket allocations. You get a stargreen ticket just as if you have bought a ticket from ticketmaster ect. They used to big in the ticket world when they had exclusive contracts to supply additional tickets for festival republic events (Reading/Leeds ect).

just as above a normal vendor like ticketmaster
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764449
      2. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)14
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …26
      4. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.1523

See more discussions