Groups

Star Trek Movie

Just been looking at the official Star Trek Movie site not to bad I think. I am really looking forward to May 8th Yes i am a geek! startrekmovie.com/

10 Comments

yeah I am well looking forward to it...but im going to see it on tuesday with seefilmfirst :P

Original Poster

bfjem;5021588

yeah I am well looking forward to it...but im going to see it on tuesday … yeah I am well looking forward to it...but im going to see it on tuesday with seefilmfirst :P

Damm:x but well done you!

There was litterally only one showing I could get tickets for about an hour away from me but well worth it I reckon. I'll let you know what i think after. and if by any chance I cant make it you can have first refusal on tickets...thats if you live near london though

Original Poster

bfjem;5021704

There was litterally only one showing I could get tickets for about an … There was litterally only one showing I could get tickets for about an hour away from me but well worth it I reckon. I'll let you know what i think after. and if by any chance I cant make it you can have first refusal on tickets...thats if you live near london though

Nope the Midlands but thanks for the offer:)

nps...there might still be some eats left on MSE forum page. Give it a check.

Original Poster

bfjem;5021748

nps...there might still be some eats left on MSE forum page. Give it a … nps...there might still be some eats left on MSE forum page. Give it a check.

Ok will do:thumbsup:

It's JJ Abrams and he's always consistent.

Of course that means the film will look good, travel at a cracking pace and have an incoherent plot that will make absolutely no sense when you deconstruct it down the pub the night after.

My hubby wants to go see this and is mad the girls and i dont wanna see it lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions