Star Wars Battlefront graphics downgraded?

Found 18th Nov 2015
Played battlefront a bit earlier on xbox one and the graphics seem worse than the xbox one beta, I played alot of the beta and could instantly tell.

Anyone else notice the same?
Community Updates
15 Comments
Not sure we want to go here but I expect it is down to the difference in resolution (720p v 900p).
Banned
Haven't got the game, but I did find the 4k resolution images to be quite impressive.

imgur.com/a/O…dvl
I played the beta on pc and bought the final game on xbox one. It looks like crap compared the the pc version but I gameshared with a mate, £22 for game and season pass so I don't mind.
Original Poster
Andy@XCite

Not sure we want to go here but I expect it is down to the difference in … Not sure we want to go here but I expect it is down to the difference in resolution (720p v 900p).

​I know the xbone vs ps4 difference, just talking about the xbone release copy vs beta.

Graphics were better on the beta.
Old_King_Doran

​I know the xbone vs ps4 difference, just talking about the xbone release … ​I know the xbone vs ps4 difference, just talking about the xbone release copy vs beta.Graphics were better on the beta.

Oh right, I got the impression from your OP that you played the beta on PS4 and are now playing the release on XB1 and assumed the graphics had been downgraded.

Forget I said anything then.
Andy@XCite

Oh right, I got the impression from your OP that you played the beta on … Oh right, I got the impression from your OP that you played the beta on PS4 and are now playing the release on XB1 and assumed the graphics had been downgraded.Forget I said anything then.

Did you say something? X)
Original Poster
Andy@XCite

Oh right, I got the impression from your OP that you played the beta on … Oh right, I got the impression from your OP that you played the beta on PS4 and are now playing the release on XB1 and assumed the graphics had been downgraded.Forget I said anything then.

​On xbox yes, dunno about ps4.
Andy@XCite

Don't you just love it when the OP changes their post and makes you look like a looney X)
Original Poster
Shengis

Don't you just love it when the OP changes their post and makes you look … Don't you just love it when the OP changes their post and makes you look like a looney X)

​lol, I thought I would get rid of it to prevent confusion, typing with tomatoe sauce on my finger currently.

Why do I always bring a fork and then end up eating the chips with my fingers anyway?
am I some kind of savage?
Shengis

Don't you just love it when the OP changes their post and makes you look … Don't you just love it when the OP changes their post and makes you look like a looney X)

Ha ha not the first time, I really should have learnt by now that I need to use copy & paste a bit more.
I'm off to the whinging thread now.
Should have got the ps4 version. Heard that was the best console version.
skik08

Should have got the ps4 version. Heard that was the best console version.

pretty pointless if he doesn't have a ps4 console though
I agree entirely OP. Been playing for a few days now and it doesn't have the same wow factor. For me, the biggest difference is noticeable on Tattooine where before it looked really really good, no now it all looks a bit meh. Endor is the stand out map by far, and of course, that wasn't in the beta.
I've played the 10 hours on XB1 with EA Access in the last week, and my PS4 copy arrived yesterday - can't really see any noticeable graphical difference to be honest. If you were to run the two side by side and scrutinise them there may be very small changes, but there's nothing major that I can see.
Original Poster
dataload

pretty pointless if he doesn't have a ps4 console though

​I do but the better deal was on xbone.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions