Star Wars Battlefront II kicks of October 6th on Xbox One, PS4 and PC

Found 27th Sep 2017
Just a quickie for those wanting to try out the new Battlefront II, it kicks off October 6th...

2800823-FZHfZ.jpg
F.A.Q:

What is a Beta? What parts of the game can I play?
A Beta is a large-scale test where we invite players to play specific parts of a pre-release version of a game. For you, a Beta is often your first chance to get hands-on with an upcoming title; for us it’s a way to learn how the game behaves across a wide range of hardware and to test the stability of our servers.
Of course, we also want you to have fun, and we always want and appreciate your feedback.
To reach as many players as possible, the Star Wars Battlefront II Beta is open to players on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
We’ll have more details on what parts of the game you can play, and which languages will be available closer to the start date.

When is the Star Wars Battlefront II Beta?

The open Beta for Star Wars Battlefront II runs from October 6-9, 2017.
If you’ve pre-ordered you get 2 days early access to the Beta and can play from October 4.

How do I get access to it?

To get early access to the Beta (from October 4), pre-order Star Wars Battlefront II before September 30, 2017.
  • • If you pre-ordered through Origin, the PlayStation®Store, or the Xbox Store you’re all set.
  • • If you pre-ordered from a retailer, contact them if you haven’t got your code before early access starts. You need to redeem this code to download the beta client.

From October 6, you don’t need a code to join the Beta, you can download the Beta client through Origin, the PlayStation®Store, and Xbox Store.
  • • Just download the client, log in, and start playing.

Does my progress in the Beta carry over to the main game?

No, it doesn’t. We want everyone to start on a level playing field at launch, whether they have been able to take part in the Beta or not, so we’re resetting all progress after the Beta.

Is there an Alpha test? Can I take part in that too?

We did have a very limited Alpha test, but that has now ended. We’re excited to open testing up to more players, and looking forward to your feedback.
Community Updates
Misc
5 Comments
WOOHOOOO
Cool. Them doing a beta last time resulted in me buying when I never would've normally, so it makes sense to do them!
unreality38 m ago

Cool. Them doing a beta last time resulted in me buying when I never …Cool. Them doing a beta last time resulted in me buying when I never would've normally, so it makes sense to do them!

Conversely, it sealed my decision not to....
Currently trying to find the best digital price but cant find one on DGP
" We want everyone to start on a level playing field at launch, whether they have been able to take part in the Beta or not, so we’re resetting all progress after the Beta."

Meaning, when I buy the game for £20 January, every 9yr old will be invisible Jedi with jetpacks and bazookas. So I will only be buying for singleplayer campaign and the small hope that they have a single player battlefield with bots.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants