Star Wars - Clone Wars DVD - £5 DEAL?????

Banned
Am I cracking or was there a deal a while back for the Clone Wars DVD for a fiver??

I swear I ordered one but now thinking I must have been on crack or something...

anyone confirm that I need to go into rehab and this didnt exist anywhere except in my head along with the voices?

They made me do it!

10 Comments

Your not going mad!!
It was on the 8/10 with moviemail.
Mis price so they cancelled the orders!!

yuo need to be locked up :x

you didnt come on WoW last night ya beggar :x

i shall ignore you pernamently :roll:

Original Poster Banned

faevilangel;3718084

yuo need to be locked up :xyou didnt come on WoW last night ya beggar :xi … yuo need to be locked up :xyou didnt come on WoW last night ya beggar :xi shall ignore you pernamently :roll:

Aw sorry man...got mega side tracked...loads of Crimble presents turned up, so was sorting them out for a bit and then my new phone turned up so was sorting that...didnt stop and realise the time until 1am...had a few go's then though...TONIGHT for sure!!! :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

fairygodmother;3717896

Your not going mad!!It was on the 8/10 with moviemail.Mis price so they … Your not going mad!!It was on the 8/10 with moviemail.Mis price so they cancelled the orders!!

OH FOR ****S SAKE!!!
When will they honor these damn things!

At leats I know I'm not losing the plot though....cheers :thumbsup:

ODB_69;3718118

Aw sorry man...got mega side tracked...loads of Crimble presents turned … Aw sorry man...got mega side tracked...loads of Crimble presents turned up, so was sorting them out for a bit and then my new phone turned up so was sorting that...didnt stop and realise the time until 1am...had a few go's then though...TONIGHT for sure!!! :thumbsup:

you better or there is gonna be trouble :lol:

Original Poster Banned

faevilangel;3718133

you better or there is gonna be trouble :lol:

I wil I will....

just hoping I can work out how to load vids on my phone first though...did my head in last night

ODB_69;3718148

I wil I will....just hoping I can work out how to load vids on my phone … I wil I will....just hoping I can work out how to load vids on my phone first though...did my head in last night

what phone ? usb cable or bluetooth

Original Poster Banned

faevilangel;3718179

what phone ? usb cable or bluetooth

Pixon, Cable...got music and pics on...but apparently it plays DivX...wondering how to do it

ODB_69;3718198

Pixon, Cable...got music and pics on...but apparently it plays … Pixon, Cable...got music and pics on...but apparently it plays DivX...wondering how to do it

download the divx playere from there website, includes divx converter

Original Poster Banned

faevilangel;3718239

download the divx playere from there website, includes divx converter

got it...dunno how to use it apart from to play though
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?57
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764091
    3. How much would you pay for this chair?1516
    4. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam11

See more discussions