Groups
    EXPIRED

Star Wars Episode 2

Hi,

Just wondered where the best place to get this from on DVD ?

Choices seem the best at £12.99 ??

12 Comments

It's £13.99 at cd-wow, but you could use one of the discount codes. i think it £2.00 for new menbers.

Original Poster

Cheers Becky - I'm an existing customer though !

Who has the best ££ off via quidco ?

Well chrisuk on HMV episode 2 is £17.99, but episode 1 and episod 3 are just £6.99 each!!

I was wondering this too - as I managed to get episodes 1 and 3 (plus my mums fave film"zulu"!) in the hmv 3 for £12 sale for my son for xmas and would like to get episode 2 to complete the set....

I have checked them all on Quidco and the best deal i can see is £13.99 on CD-wow. Thats the best i can do!!

Original Poster

Just thought !!

I'll order it from Play when I get my £5 voucher, it will only be £10 then !!!

Cheers Becky !

ChrisUK

Just thought !!I'll order it from Play when I get my £5 voucher, it will … Just thought !!I'll order it from Play when I get my £5 voucher, it will only be £10 then !!!Cheers Becky !

Good thinking it would be £9.95 delivered.

Your welcome Chris

I was having the same probs, but now its in the 3 for £15 sale at HMV.

I bought a couple more DVD's and used the 15% off and it worked out £4.25

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]1 DVD MCGREGOR, EWAN: NATALIE PORTMA STAR WARS: EPISODE 2: ATTACK O GBP 4.25

SubTotal: GBP 4.25
    Shipping & Handling: GBP 00.00[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]Total: GBP 4.25[/SIZE][/FONT]

Do you need the DVD now?

As apparently, from one of the DVD Magazines, a complete boxset is coming out next year with even more extras etc

Original Poster

Yea - need it for xmas

Got the other 2 from HMV, but that wasnt in the 3 for £15 sale earlier this week - Doh !!!

I can't see that it is in the 3 for £15 sale now - still says £17.99 when Ijust checked it... :-(

Shame - I'm sure I could have found 2 more to buy in that selection!!

Original Poster

You could of got me one & I would have bunged you a £5 !!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7321390
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553816
      3. What a bunch of brassed necked barstewards22
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424814508

See more discussions