Groups
    EXPIRED

Star Wars items for 4 year old

It is my sons birthday in 2 weeks and he is obsessed with Star Wars. Wondering if anyone knows of any good deals on toys, wii games, towels etc.
    I do not need DVD's or the figures but anything else suitable for a 4 year old. Everything is just so expensive!!! I have seen a great towel on asda direct for £5 but it is £5 postage!!!
    Thank you so much for your help

4 Comments

You gotta get Lego star Wars. Tis about £17 at HMV with quidco.

I also got my wee 4 year old boy a lightsabre for xmas from these guys, it is awesome. £5.42 with p&p. He'll love you for it, trust me.

theglowcompany.co.uk/aca…tml

Original Poster

We've got lego star wars - obsessed isn't the word. Although Lego batman is also a hot favourite. We've got the lightsabers with the Wii which he loves. They are a very good price though. Have you go the clone wars game where they use the lightsabers? Just wondering how suitable it is for a 4 year old?

Good innit. Not done the clone wars yet. Sounds to me like you've got the full house. Why not throw a curve ball and introduce spiderman. That'll open a completely new buying opportunity!

Original Poster

We've already done spiderman and got bored of it!!! Think I'm going o buy the clone wars dv and a cheap dvd player for him for the bedroom to go with the old tv. Thanks for your help
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force22
      2. In-store receipt cashback - Shopitize, TopCashBack's 'Groceries', Quidco's …25103
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2252
      4. Fraudulent site2810

See more discussions