Groups

Star Wars Memorabilia value?

My mate has the Star Wars Encyclopedia book, this isn't the most expensice book to buy however some fools have decided it would be a good idea to write/scribble on the inside front page/s.

I was just wondering how much this would sell for, or is it one of those things that has more value to the owner and not of great value to a buyer?

6 Comments

Banned

have a look at my past threads, did one the other week about Star Wars stuff :thumbsup:

Original Poster

ODB_69;4259711

have a look at my past threads, did one the other week about Star Wars … have a look at my past threads, did one the other week about Star Wars stuff :thumbsup:

have you managed to sell your lot, my friend is wanting to go to vegas for his birthday, tried ebay a cpl of times with no real interest

Banned

fwibble;4259758

have you managed to sell your lot, my friend is wanting to go to vegas … have you managed to sell your lot, my friend is wanting to go to vegas for his birthday, tried ebay a cpl of times with no real interest

not even attempted it yet tbh

Original Poster

ODB_69;4259793

not even attempted it yet tbh

ok thanks for the info

Original Poster

this book has 13 signatures in it, and some of the signatures alone go for £20+ each. He has DAVE PROWSE - DARTH VADER, PETER MAYHEW - Chewbacca, Kenny Baker - R2-D2, Kenneth Colley - Admiral Piett, Richard Bonehill - Stormtrooper / Snowtrooper / Rebel Soldier / Tauntaun handler, Chris Parsons - 4-LOM / K-3PO / Stormtrooper, Paul Blake - Greedo, Dermot Crowley - General Madine, Warwick Davis - Wicket, Femi Taylor - Oola, Alan Bennett - Ewok, TIM DRY - J'QUILLE, Sean Crawford - YAK FACE

Original Poster

in north yorks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1125
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767342
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047131
      4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2866

See more discussions