Star Wars: The Triple Bill - Episodes 7-9 // December 18th

Posted 21st OctEdited by:"mattsmith251100"
It appears that cinema chains are planning on doing a triple bill of the sequel Star Wars Trilogy in anticipation for the release of The Rise Of Skywalker. Tickets are available tomorrow so keep an eye out for tickets - up to now, it is confirmed that Vue, Odeon and Cineworld are doing the triple bill.

cineworld.co.uk/fil…089
Community Updates

Groups

Top comments
"They would have to pay me to watch The Last Jedi"
11 Comments
"They would have to pay me to watch The Last Jedi"
"They would have to pay me to watch The Force Awakens"
October 18th
Gormond21/10/2019 12:32

I think he means December 18th

Cheers for the correction
any chance we can use meerkat movies on these?
UKBatman21/10/2019 13:07

any chance we can use meerkat movies on these?

Possibly but it'll have to be the same week!
mattsmith25110021/10/2019 13:20

Possibly but it'll have to be the same week!

Oh yeah, been that long since I used it I seem to have forgotten how it actually works
tunafuturwarfare21/10/2019 12:15

"They would have to pay me to watch The Force Awakens"

I quite liked force awakens. Last Jedi however was a steaming pile.
g8spur21/10/2019 14:26

I quite liked force awakens. Last Jedi however was a steaming pile.

Last Jedi didn't have a good film or ideas to follow up on with the bland semi insulting characters from Force Awakens (okay, Luke was all Last Jedi doing but hey) and the lack of originality. Will be interesting to see how 9 goes but not worth paying to find out either (though if Palpatine replays his role as a giggling Muppet from ROTS and has a clone so they can heckle all the way through the film like Statler and Waldorf, I may be sold).
tunafuturwarfare21/10/2019 16:18

Last Jedi didn't have a good film or ideas to follow up on with the bland …Last Jedi didn't have a good film or ideas to follow up on with the bland semi insulting characters from Force Awakens (okay, Luke was all Last Jedi doing but hey) and the lack of originality. Will be interesting to see how 9 goes but not worth paying to find out either (though if Palpatine replays his role as a giggling Muppet from ROTS and has a clone so they can heckle all the way through the film like Statler and Waldorf, I may be sold).

The majority of complaints regarding TFA was that it was a copycat of A New Hope and Empire didn't seem to have too many difficulties following that!

I think the biggest issue with it was any originality or mystery that was left after TFA was destroyed in Jedi. who are Rey's parents..... Oh they are noone. Wow that Snoke is mysterious and looks powerful........ Never mind he is dead. Etc etc. Plenty more examples.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants