Star Wars Vue Tickets - Anyone not got their confirmation email?

Posted 22nd Oct
I placed my order at 11am this morning, and the money has been taken from my paypal, but I still haven't got my confirmation email. Other people I know who placed orders around the same time have received theirs.

I have tried ringing their customer services, but their automated system doesn't understand what I am saying, and just says "sorry, we do not know why you are ringing. Goodbye" (I maybe paraphrasing a little), so I am not able to actually speak to them about it.

So, is anyone else having this issue?
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

7 Comments
I have no idea about the issue but with phoning them, describe a random issue that they may face alot to get to a human then tell them your actual problem
not ordered yet, but going to shortly before the 3D VVIP seats get taken
Try containing them via Twitter.
Would love to, but I don't do any social media. I've sent them an email (which will probably take days ).
I had same issue but for the film The Joker when I booked the seats a confirmation number appears I wrote it down. I went into vue and told the guy at the till I did not get email confirmation. I gave him piece of paper with number I wrote down he asked what seat numbers I booked and asked for the card I paid with he then printed the tickets out for me. I told the guy this has been a right pain he werent bothered said it happens alot
Edited by: "princesskizzy" 22nd Oct
princesskizzy22/10/2019 16:57

I had same issue but for the film The Joker when I booked the seats a …I had same issue but for the film The Joker when I booked the seats a confirmation number appears I wrote it down. I went into vue and told the guy at the till I did not get email confirmation. I gave him piece of paper with number I wrote down he asked what seat numbers I booked and asked for the card I paid with he then printed the tickets out for me.

The booking page is still 'processing' (since 11am this morning) so I've not got a reference number I could use. But, I paid via paypal, and I've got their confirmation email, and after contacting them, have said the transaction is definitely complete. I'm assuming it's just Vue not being able to cope with the number of visitors like Endgame earlier in the year.
Im going to book star wars but not today think loads are booking it and like you said vue cannot cope
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants