Starbucks Christmas drinks announced - introducing the new Toasted Marshmallow Hot Chocolate

Posted 30th Oct
It really is beginning to look, and taste, a lot like Christmas!

Starting November 5th, Starbucks will be reintroducing their Christmas inspired classic drinks, including toffee nut, eggnog, and gingerbread lattes, the trio of classic drinks you'd expect... BUT! There's a new drink this year...

3320473.jpg(via Yorkshire Evening Post)

NEW Toasted Marshmallow Hot Chocolate!

The take on the timeless classic is made with an exciting twist, combining a tasty mocha sauce with a marshmallow syrup, topped with marshmallow flavoured whipped cream and finished with a caramelised sugar topping. DELISH!

Can't wait to get my hands on this!

5312981081572455029.jpg

Looking for a Starbucks nearby? Click Here

You can also take a look at other Grocery deals HERE for other products you might be interested in

Not ready for festive drinks? Costas Spookily good drinks are still available
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

17 Comments
Nice
Neeeeeeeed
Want...
Mmmm. .. Toasted Marshmallow Hot chocolate

38854358-BvuFs.jpg
@msmyth If you reward card you can get from 28th Oct. The email I got says starts 1st November. I'm N.Ireland, but would presume UK wide on same date.

38854498-mVNLY.jpg
I think I will have to try this one, the Costa Gingerbread Lattes are nice
Sounds lovely.
Thanks
Wonder which chemical is used to make the 'marshamllow' flavour. Have you seen the pumpkin spiced flavouring? Luminous orange.
Costa had this a few years back, it was amazing!!
I've never seen the attraction of these . It's just a load of syrup added to an already ridiculously oversweet drink. I find these syrups are overkill even when added to an otherwise unsweetened latte. And they just taste of sugar, rather than gingerbread or marshmallow or pumpkin spice (whatever the hell that is)...
Edited by: "Ferris" 31st Oct
Sounds Devine!
and the RIP OFF over INFLATED price for these sugar filled drinks is ??????????
A few pounds at least disgusting, never go in Starbucks.
Ferris31/10/2019 00:48

I've never seen the attraction of these . It's just a load of …I've never seen the attraction of these . It's just a load of syrup added to an already ridiculously oversweet drink. I find these syrups are overkill even when added to an otherwise unsweetened latte. And they just taste of sugar, rather than gingerbread or marshmallow or pumpkin spice (whatever the hell that is)...

Watched them make a pumpkin spice, didn't see anything to do with pumpkin go in it lol
emily.jackson31/10/2019 10:37

Watched them make a pumpkin spice, didn't see anything to do with pumpkin …Watched them make a pumpkin spice, didn't see anything to do with pumpkin go in it lol

That was coffee #1 and Costa though
Nice!
Yes please!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants