Groups

Stargate Universe

Just seen a trailer for it on sky 1 it looks good but its already 2 episodes in! Where can i watch the first 2??

Thanks!

12 Comments

Oh my OH is such a big fan of stargate and he said the new Universe is really good!

sky anytime if you have sky+/skyHD. i;ve got them on record - looks good. never seen any stargate or star trek or anything like that (will prob get panned for comparing the two) but may give it a try. already got fringe, flashforward, lie to me, ugly betty etc

its on torrents and newsgroups, i just watched ep 3

1 and 2 were back to back i think

Both episodes should be on anytime if you have that set up although I can't say I'm very taken with it, as an opener to the series it's very slow and accomplishes little which is really the opposite of what it should do.

John

Banned

SGU is Star Trek Voyager. (Not literally - but the idea behind it.)

Have you got sky +? if so you can watch them now on anytime.

it was repeated tonight on sky 2 @ 9 1st ep and 10 second ep

guv;6540331

Yeh enjoyed the first two episodes decided to leave this one and watch it through sky rather then go ahead of sky. Like I have done with heroes.

did a little searching and it's repeated on monday night @ 12.00am on sky 1.

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/6730/13th.png

repeated on 13th @ 12 ep 1 and 1am ep 2

guv;6540331

Yeah, mixed with Space 1999. Some of the cast are a bit iffy. But the concept interesting, depends what they do with it. . .

Original Poster

Cheers guys
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767282
      2. love affairs1750
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1928
      4. Spotify Family Premium share716

See more discussions