Stargate Universe ep7- heads up to Futurama

Banned 9 replies
Found 11th Nov 2009
Just watching Episode 7 so Eli? gets his go at talking to his Mum and calls him self Philip Fry...I laughed my freaking socks off.

9 Comments

Banned

Yeah I thought it was funny also,
I'm giving sgu one more episode to show me some good viewing ie ep8 so far it's been pretty poor,

Congrats me 3k post's yay

I was enjoying it, but then I haven't watch the last 2 episodes yet.

Banned

dj_urban;6863400

Yeah I thought it was funny also, I'm giving sgu one more episode to show … Yeah I thought it was funny also, I'm giving sgu one more episode to show me some good viewing ie ep8 so far it's been pretty poor,

The last episode was probably the best one for me yet…but still poor.

It's been like watching paint dry so far.

I can't see there will be a season 2 tbh. Audience figures must be dropping off, so that ultimately will kill it.

its doing well in the US tho (must be the lack of a braincell) in SGU you can work out the basic (very basic) episode plot within mins. it feels like a low budget fan production sorry mgm etc but it aint cutting it get it bak like SG & SGA why o why cancel SGa :(:x

Original Poster Banned

jackt010;6864303

its doing well in the US tho (must be the lack of a braincell) in SGU … its doing well in the US tho (must be the lack of a braincell) in SGU you can work out the basic (very basic) episode plot within mins. it feels like a low budget fan production sorry mgm etc but it aint cutting it get it bak like SG & SGA why o why cancel SGa :(:x

Star gate atlantis was rubbish

lumoruk;6864316

Star gate atlantis was rubbish

no it wasnt by the end sga was better than sg

Original Poster Banned

jackt010;6864399

the guys acting, second from the left did my head in!

http://stargate-atlantis.otavo.tv/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/sga-s4-mgm.jpg

jackt010;6864303

its doing well in the US tho (must be the lack of a braincell) in SGU … its doing well in the US tho (must be the lack of a braincell) in SGU you can work out the basic (very basic) episode plot within mins.

LOL, true, that's Americans for you, Stargate - Watch Paint Dry would do well in the ratings over there :whistling:

Banned

jackt010;6864399

+1
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604817
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247640
    3. Wow apple you really are bad1623
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522873