Groups

Stargate Universe - Worst Stargate yet....

After all these years.... This seems to be the worst yet....

I have been a big fan for many years but this is just the worst yet...

I just started a little Facebook group, to see what happens lol

So if you tend to agree or want to voice your opinions...

Click on join

maxmix

22 Comments

Love you dude!

Original Poster

cw9652;6796944

Love you dude!

Me too

Join my group lol you can be the 1st

maxmix

PS Hope your well

maxmix;6796949

Me too :)Join my group lol you can be the 1st :)maxmixPS Hope your well

I'm good mate!!

I have no idea what your group is about, but I'm sure I can ask others!

Your thread had a bit of action..... If you need the link, let me know ;-)

You still well!

Original Poster

Yep, still pretty busy... It's just a nonsence Facebook group on how poor the new Stargate is etc...

There will be some action on it by the morning lol

Spk soon

maxmix

I have to agree it is awful... a rehash of old plot lines, 5 episodes in and I want 'eli' to die a slow and painful death...

Meh

The problem they have is that they are trying desperately to come across as Battlestar Galactica but without any of the action or suspense. The setup is interesting and the cast (can't blame them for crappy scripts) is of a fare calibre, they just need something to happen.

so far i think it totally outshines atlantis which bored the pants off me

Banned

I'm enjoying it

http://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz174/BK56/JuliaAndersonfromSGU_5.jpg

http://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz174/BK56/JuliaAndersonasSgtJamesSGU_2.jpg

http://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz174/BK56/JuliaAndersonfromSGU_2.jpg

Banned

sy278;6798667

so far i think it totally outshines atlantis which bored the pants off me

Wow. I really liked Atlantis!

dj_urban;6798699

Refer to my post made in this … Refer to my post made in this threadhttp://www.hotukdeals.com/item/520026/stargate-universe

Oh Lawd...... You'll have someone posting in feedback that there are too many Stargate threads!

yeah I don't get this I'm thoroughly enjoying this but I'm seeing loads of stargate fans hating it. I don't knowmaybe they just don't like change.

Banned

guv;6798781

Wow. I really liked Atlantis!Oh Lawd...... You'll have someone posting in … Wow. I really liked Atlantis!Oh Lawd...... You'll have someone posting in feedback that there are too many Stargate threads!

Saved me retyping what I typed on your thread lol, can't beat all the mw2 threads and FIFA 10 threads that were floating about

Original Poster

6 members now lol... Another thing I cant go is the way the camera is filming... This panning about and in and out the same as Battlestar as someone mentioned....

A good show ruined

maxmix

PS The characters are quite interesting but the plots are rotten

ive not bothered watching it, atlantis was good but nothing on SG1, so im not expecting much from this

Banned

Just watched 7th episode nothing good happened, if nothing intresting happens on the 8th episode I'm not bothering with it, I want to c more of the ship or hostiles

never watched any of the series, i thought the film was rubbish, still, im glad i could contribute to this thread !

Original Poster

dj_urban;6807613

Just watched 7th episode nothing good happened, if nothing intresting … Just watched 7th episode nothing good happened, if nothing intresting happens on the 8th episode I'm not bothering with it, I want to c more of the ship or hostiles

Thanks M8... I started watching the 5th and 10 mins in (1st time ever, I normally stick any episode out, even in the Farscape days) and gave up

I watched the 6th which was so so.... I dont think i'll download 7th :-(

maxmix

Original Poster

BTW You could have watched the 1st and 2nd then came back in now.... and you would have missed nothing and caught up in 2 secs..... it should not be that way IMO

maxmix

Banned

maxmix;6808890

BTW You could have watched the 1st and 2nd then came back in now.... and … BTW You could have watched the 1st and 2nd then came back in now.... and you would have missed nothing and caught up in 2 secs..... it should not be that way IMOmaxmix

Lol well said, ( on ship........ Still same part of ship ep1-7, in out of ftl (hyperspeed) back in again........ Hmmmm still nothing has happened, wonder what the reviews are so far for it??? :?

They are only on the same part of the ship cos 90 % of the ship is uninhabitable .You wouldn't buy a book and skip to the last chapter to see what happens.Give it a chance.It has a lot of potential.

From a true Stargate fan!:thumbsup:(lol not me my hubbie!)

I watched EP 8 last night, can this get any worse?

I have visions of the writing staff re-watching old SG1 and atlantis DVD's for insipration...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Year's Supply of Tea, a Coffee Hamper & a Coffee Machine11
      2. Win a Mazona Olympus 8kW multi-fuel stove @ Gr8 Fires33
      3. Jazz apple slicer for the price of a stamp33
      4. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains55

See more discussions