Starling card psn

Posted 2nd Nov
Just tried a purchase a new game on Indo psn, done this multiple times with the starling card on there but this time it came up where it said problem with the card, tried editing card with no luck so deleted and tried to re enter, however it will not recognise the card now and I cannot enter it, does anyone know if starling cards are still working with psn? Or have they jumped on them too like the others?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

4 Comments
Most bank cards are linked to a particular country so they are easy to block. Likely that they have been blocked.

Update: confirmed here hotukdeals.com/dea…542
Edited by: "cmdr_elito" 2nd Nov
ive been having problems with starling card all week, balance disappearing then reppearing, pre auth transactions being released in hotels but starling not releasing the funds. Attempts at multiple railway stations and buses to use contactless being declined

Starling just blame the merchants for everything and after being really impressed for the last year im really cheesed off with them now
cmdr_elito02/11/2019 15:25

Most bank cards are linked to a particular country so they are easy to …Most bank cards are linked to a particular country so they are easy to block. Likely that they have been blocked.Update: confirmed here https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/playstation-psvr-sale-at-psn-store-indonesia-batman-arkham-595-thumper-372-wolfenstein-cyber-pilot-758-justice-league-371-more-3307542

Thanks for the link I had missed that, have seen can still buy the top up cards for now but it does make it expensive, looks like its back to buying us psn cards from amazon
Avenger02/11/2019 15:40

Thanks for the link I had missed that, have seen can still buy the top up …Thanks for the link I had missed that, have seen can still buy the top up cards for now but it does make it expensive, looks like its back to buying us psn cards from amazon

As with any of these things once it becomes common knowledge these workarounds get used by everyone and their dog. Resulting in them being blocked
Edited by: "cmdr_elito" 2nd Nov
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants