Starling, Revolut, Monzo, Which one is best?

Posted 28th Jan
I want to start with one so can you guys tell me which one is best and why?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

14 Comments
Revolut is very simple to use. But has a fair bit of criticism on HUKD. I love it for what I need it for
I had all 3 of them but keep using starling. I don’t know why?
Starling doesn’t let you change the start date for the month to your payday, so the budget and spending data becomes pretty useless. This was the main reason I went with Monzo.
I've only used Revolut and dont have any Complaints - maybe i should see what the others are like too
Starling is a bank account, Revolut isn't.
I use Monzo and it’s straight forward I got it for foreign use, then they put a limit on free withdrawals, but that’s been took off again for Europe so all is good... I don’t use it as my main account but.

Plus I can’t comment on the others as I have never used them...
statling and no way back
I use all 3 but Starling is my everyday account. Just prefer it over the other 2.
Starling by a mile.
I prefer Starling too, my only criticism is using their card with Curve displays all transactions as “Curve” unlike most other banks.
I have all 3. I now find that I use Starling most when I travel and keep Revolut as my backup travel card. I do like that Revolut allows you to buy certain currency and hold it. This was handy when the Turkish currency dropped suddenly a few months back and I managed to buy some and hold it on the card about 3-4 months before I travelled. I tend to use monzo more within the UK.
Starling - free to use anywhere and you get interest on your money.
I have halifax clarity card , is it better to get starling instead ?
Starling is a bank, so get that anyway as its awesome.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants