Starship Troopers Trilogy blu ray boxset from CD Wow

well I never, They have emailed me to say they will honour the £4.50 (+ quidco) purchase I made and have sent me 2 copies

they've also put the price up to £54.49
cdwow.com/blu…435

very kind of them!!!!

27 Comments

so you got the trilogy on blu ray TIMES TWO for £4.50 ? I'd be jumping for joy

I got an email yesterday to say my copy had been dispatched, and to make it even better I received my refund as well so if it arrives I won't have even paid the £4.49!!

Keeping my fingers crossed!

mine dispatched too, yippee

Yea, it's a bit weird with this order.... I received my refund, yet have had the dispatch notice too. Will be well chuffed if it arrives!

Original Poster

I had a couple of apologising emails saying they'd sort it out

Can be pretty useless though, I order a DVD on 9th Dec and it took 5m to turn up (and they sent the wrongh one inbetween and said i'd ordered that)

Yeh my funds have been re credited to my AMEX card as well?

I wonder if they'll recharge me

must have missed this one

same here

Paid via paypal then got a refund and the next day I got an email to say they have recieved stock so they will ship my order.

Apparantly my order has been shipped yesterday so looks like it will come out at costing me nowt seeing that they refunded my money

NFS;5813969

same herePaid via paypal then got a refund and the next day I got an … same herePaid via paypal then got a refund and the next day I got an email to say they have recieved stock so they will ship my order.Apparantly my order has been shipped yesterday so looks like it will come out at costing me nowt seeing that they refunded my money

huge screw up on their part then if this actually happens

ScRiVs;5814424

huge screw up on their part then if this actually happens

As far as I know they cannot take payment from paypal without the account holder ok'd it

I wonder how many people will get it for free

I also ordered this, and got an email saying due to insufficient stock my order has been canceled... however I received my copy yesterday!! the same day I got the email saying it has been dispatched!

HUKD wins again!!!!

its £12.99 now on their site...but still a good price, and even better for £4.49!

Received mine today! Woo hoo!

:w00t:

Received mine today too plus a refund of £4.49!!

FREE IS GOOD!

got mine yesterday for free

my refund came through today too.... as did my boxset. lovely

Also got mine today for free, did we all use paypal?

Trickay;5834852

Also got mine today for free, did we all use paypal?

I used Google Checkout

Paypalled mine - got the refund - and the box set today. Nice :-D

Banned

got mine today FREE ! Cool

ScRiVs;5813371

so you got the trilogy on blu ray TIMES TWO for £4.50 ? I'd be jumping … so you got the trilogy on blu ray TIMES TWO for £4.50 ? I'd be jumping for joy

I got 2 copies and a refund...not sure how that happened, but I aint complaining. Best deal ever!! :thumbsup:

Got mine today and a refund a few days ago......niceeeeeee

Got mine but havent checked for refund, dont mind either way

i ordered 2, one got cancelled, received one in the post this morning.....just checked my paypal and they've refunded me for both copies WOOOOO!! that was nice. Got 3 blu-rays for free!! damn i love this site.

Original Poster

alcatraz1968;5837477

I got 2 copies and a refund...not sure how that happened, but I aint … I got 2 copies and a refund...not sure how that happened, but I aint complaining. Best deal ever!! :thumbsup:

Same here lol. Best deal ever

Hopefully my boxset arrives tomorrow

boxset arrived today
cannot beat a freebie

NFS;5860992

boxset arrived todaycannot beat a freebie

good stuff :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports914
    2. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??88
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764033
    4. Any PS4 News Here29213603

See more discussions