anyone else agree/disagree?

inb4 talk of cheese

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
44 Comments

meteoric rise imo

Original Poster

I noticed she never posts anything more then two lines long though.

agreed.... what a lady :thumbsup:

star is great...my 2nd best girl e friend on here

kungfu...u watching ufc tonight? if so get on the thread and hit ur predictions.

acecatcher3;3875236

star is great...my 2nd best girl e friend on herekungfu...u watching ufc … star is great...my 2nd best girl e friend on herekungfu...u watching ufc tonight? if so get on the thread and hit ur predictions.

:? who's your 1st :?

Original Poster

acecatcher3;3875236

star is great...my 2nd best girl e friend on herekungfu...u watching ufc … star is great...my 2nd best girl e friend on herekungfu...u watching ufc tonight? if so get on the thread and hit ur predictions.

well you think everyone is great then again you remind me of "that guy" in school, who never picks sides but is friend with everyone, people like that make me sick btw.
starsparkle2311;3875245

BG1 thanx for the mention, but i'm fearing the abuse:whistling:hope … BG1 thanx for the mention, but i'm fearing the abuse:whistling:hope you're gona back me up:-D

ill be the first one to kick you when you down (serious)

black gerbil1;3875248

ill be the first one to kick you when you down (serious)

Such a gent.

lyndsbowes;3875246

:? who's your 1st :?

hel

black gerbil1;3875248

well you think everyone is great then again you remind me of "that guy" … well you think everyone is great then again you remind me of "that guy" in school, who never picks sides but is friend with everyone, people like that make me sick btw.ill be the first one to kick you when you down (serious)

loooooooooooooool

starsparkle2311;3875250

hmmmmmmmmmmmm girl e friend, thanx, i think you're great too … hmmmmmmmmmmmm girl e friend, thanx, i think you're great too sylar!!!!!!!!!!!(did i get that right?)

u got it right petrelli!!!!

Original Poster

angelfairee;3875261

Such a gent.

thats what she said.

acecatcher3;3875264

hellooooooooooooooolu got it right petrelli!!!!

who's hel :?
and peter petrelli, man he is FINE :-D

black gerbil1;3875267

thats what she said.

:?

Banned

lyndsbowes;3875276

who's hel :?

FireHeaven....Hel ROCKS

ODB_69;3875284

FireHeaven....Hel ROCKS

agreed :-D

Original Poster

ive just consumed 2000mg of omega 3. im off too bed

lol wut?

starsparkle2311;3875293

i'm only on here 'cos my kids have gone for the weekend, i'm looking for … i'm only on here 'cos my kids have gone for the weekend, i'm looking for youtube inspiration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! help me out dudes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

youtube.com/wat…R0U

+5......see what i did there?!

SS is fab

starsparkle2311;3875334

ACE liked the beyonce clicky but those last 2 were offensive to say the … ACE liked the beyonce clicky but those last 2 were offensive to say the least, Will Young bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeergh!lol, but thanx, i'm a hip hop kinda girl , Beyonce was cool thanx:thumbsup:

youtube.com/wat…_3E

starsparkle2311;3875358

this is more my thang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hope this link works!!]click … this is more my thang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hope this link works!!]click here

looooool at ur link being of dolemite! haha have u seen that film rofl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

acecatcher3;3875264

hel

ODB_69;3875284

FireHeaven....Hel ROCKS

lyndsbowes;3875291

You've all got good taste.......she's my number 1 too. :thumbsup:

acecatcher3;3875264

hellooooooooooooooolu got it right petrelli!!!!

lyndsbowes;3875276

who's hel :?and peter petrelli, man he is FINE :-D

ODB_69;3875284

FireHeaven....Hel ROCKS

lyndsbowes;3875291

realfriendlyman;3875495

You've all got good taste.......she's my number 1 too. :thumbsup:

Aww you all just made my christmas - I love you xxxx

ur welcome hel. x

fireheaven;3875535

I thought I made your christmas by making you smile. :x

Oh well.......at least I contributed to making your christmas again then. :-D

fireheaven;3875535

thats what you get for being so lovely :thumbsup: love you too xxxx :-D hope you had a good night xxx

Prepare to be hated SS.

que ? ranks ? didnt know we had ranks :? :thinking:

who's ranks ?

SS is a great laugh though i agree on that score :thumbsup:

starsparkle2311;3875820

thanx, you are the MVP:thumbsup:WHO CARES ABOUT RANKS? oops sorry abou … thanx, you are the MVP:thumbsup:WHO CARES ABOUT RANKS? oops sorry abou caps, hi nicki, luv ya:thumbsup:i'm off 2 bed now. but it's nice to be mentioned, c yahope u had a merry crimbo

lol hiya and biya sparkly lady :-D yeah it wasnt bad cheers hunny ... till i got on the Wii fit and got my assessment :oops: pmsl catch later sweet dreams xx luv ya tooz x

starsparkle rocks:thumbsup:

The Stains OH you mean?
Clique.
Borin'

black gerbil1;3875233

I noticed she never posts anything more then two lines long though.

pot, kettle, black?

nikkib123;3876271

Pot, kettle, black?:p

:thumbsup:

Original Poster

bump.

Who's starsparkle?

Wait... Who am I?

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;3877454

you my friend, are a lovely HUKD member, love your posts, keep them … you my friend, are a lovely HUKD member, love your posts, keep them coming:thumbsup:

that was a cringe worthy, and to top it off you used a "smilie" icon, Im hating you more and more everyday.

starsparkle2311;3877668

i know i'm such a sucker,lol, what's with the hate? i love you more and … i know i'm such a sucker,lol, what's with the hate? i love you more and more as the days go by:oops: i shall retire now and weep upon my pillow, thanx to your harsh comments, bwahahahahahahahahahaha:cry: i may return later to start a thread title being " why do you hate me?" lol, not really, that would be SAD, big time:p

Even more cringeworthy

Banned

why the h4te brah?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Orionid meteor shower over the weekend11
    2. What do you see?3439
    3. Xbox Code Giveaway - fastest finger first46
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769437

See more discussions