Groups

started wrapping christmas presents yet ?

just started wrapping mine and somethings are impossible to wrap n make it look presentable lol got mr potato head bubble bath looks like a just scrunched it all together lol so what have u bought and tried to wrap badly this year

8 Comments

Wrapped the little ones, just stuck a bow on the bike, and big stuff.

Started wrapping last week, I wrap everything badly with 5 kids i'm in to much of a hurry! need to get things sorted as hubbys home from overseas on the 13th Dec, need to be organised with all the shopping LOL
    Edited by: "adp" 22nd Nov 2010

Lulu'sMammy

Wrapped the little ones, just stuck a bow on the bike, and big stuff.

In poundland I noticed they had a xmas cover for wrapping a bike...just saying!

Yeh done most of mine...!! whoo hooo

I can never get to wrap anything properly unless it's a easy shape like a box, so I'll be using the easy route...gift bags.

I just leave it in the carrier bag and Sellotape round the handles

Wrapped a bunch today.

The awkward shapes, like clothes I put inside boxes - I bought a set of boxes inside boxes - you know, they stack like Russian dolls, but you could recycle some of your cardboard boxes.

Means that pressies are neat, easy to wrap ...

... and squeeze-to-find-out-what's-inside-proof!

I have wrapped the ones that need to be sent, included a round box which was a bit difficult to wrap, everything else so far has been nice and easy
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1118
      3. Sad news about Barcelona26113
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764188

See more discussions