Groups

Starting my new job tomorrow

:-D Hi all,Im so excited to be starting my new job tomorrow! I know its a massive career change but i think im doing the right thing. Im not nervous im excited!!( nerves will kick in tomorrow when training starts no doubt) So im going to have a relaxing bath, wake up early get my new clothes on!! whooooo no more uniforms|!!!:-D

27 Comments

What is your new job innit?

Banned

Go nutsy..Go nutsy...Go Nutsy....give your OH hell girl

Congrats on the new job PCNutta! So what are you doing? Is it computing based as your username is?

Original Poster

heheh maybe i was destined to work in computers! LOL
    my name pcnutta was from my job till now pc as in police officer,however its now PC as in Pcs!! LOL as my new job is working with pcs! LOL i dont have to change my name lolllllll
    I will be doing technical support for internet provider.

qazim

Congrats on the new job PCNutta! So what are you doing? Is it computing … Congrats on the new job PCNutta! So what are you doing? Is it computing based as your username is?

hmmm i think her name might be police related and not computer

pcnutta

heheh maybe i was destined to work in computers! LOL my name pcnutta was … heheh maybe i was destined to work in computers! LOL my name pcnutta was from my job till now pc as in police officer,however its now PC as in Pcs!! LOL as my new job is working with pcs! LOL i dont have to change my name lolllllllI will be doing technical support for internet provider.

Working at computers is gunna be a lot different from being a bobby - prepare to buy glasses

Banned

was to do with police but now pcs as in computers

Original Poster

I can cope with needing glasses, as long as its half the stress im happy :d

good luck!!!!!!

hope you enjoy it

pcnutta

I can cope with needing glasses, as long as its half the stress im happy … I can cope with needing glasses, as long as its half the stress im happy :d

Being in ISP support means you'll be dishing out far more stress than getting :giggle:

I worked a a technical support agent for BT in dundee, i had about 9 different systems up and running for when a business would call.
    I would go through from doing a ping test to resetting their email address etc
    Good luck mate

Original Poster

:giggle: cheers all ,

Lots of luck xx

Good luck hun, I am sure you will be fantastic

Banned

congratulations and good luck :thumbsup:

Banned

gooooooooooooooooood luck

Banned

GoOd LuCk WiTh ThE NeW JoB pCnUtTa

All the best!

Lots of luck for Today PCN..Let us know how it goes! xxx

Good luck wishes from me go out to you today for your new job :-D

Original Poster

Thanks all, didnt go to bad. First few weeks are of training then were hitting the floor then. Early night for me though. This early morning nonsense is a killer! Im out of practise....
    Spag bol, cuppa then im off to watch tv in bed!
    xxxxxxxxxx

pcnutta

Thanks all, didnt go to bad. First few weeks are of training then were … Thanks all, didnt go to bad. First few weeks are of training then were hitting the floor then. Early night for me though. This early morning nonsense is a killer! Im out of practise....Spag bol, cuppa then im off to watch tv in bed!xxxxxxxxxx

Remember you are allowed a 5min computer screen break every hour otherwise you will start getting tired and your concentration will jsut vanish

dandoc2

Remember you are allowed a 5min computer screen break every hour … Remember you are allowed a 5min computer screen break every hour otherwise you will start getting tired and your concentration will jsut vanish

Useful info that innit

Original Poster

thanks,today was damn good! did team building exercise and of course i took over!
    dont feel so tired today which is a good sign

Glad you are settling well, bet you are looking forward to the weekend though!!

Admin

Glad it's goin well hun!

Banned

its great to hear you have settled in and enjoying the new job, well done :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1649
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1825
      4. word association Game73944491

See more discussions