Groups

Starting smoking today, feel great

Banned
    Happy as larry

32 Comments

Smoking smells.

larry's sad as smokings bad !!!!..................DONT DO IT !

kinda sucks when you're broke though..

You'll probably get lung cancer and die.

Mallinersha

LOL. no mincing of words for you then X)

Banned

Mallinersha

i just ****'d in my pants

Banned

smoking has its plus points. I smoke when happy and depressed, but most dont have the self control not to become addicted

Mallinersha

Or you could get run over by a bus.(_;)

Inactive

Or you could get run over by a bus.(_;)

I'll take the bus as long as it was quick and painless, unlike a prolonged lung cancer related death...

mod

Anyone who starts smoking is an idiot
    I don't know a single smoker who wishes they didn't smoke - myslef included
    Dirty, unhealthy waste of money

Yhhh boooy. Make sure you smoke a couple for me

Banned

Hey, I stopped for 9 months last year. Started again - without a doubt, one of the worst things I've ever done. Short term pleasure, long term loss.

Banned

can't beat a bit of cutters choice after a meal

Banned

andywedge

Anyone who starts smoking is an idiotI don't know a single smoker who … Anyone who starts smoking is an idiotI don't know a single smoker who wishes they didn't smoke - myslef includedDirty, unhealthy waste of money

now you do
    Edited by: "ryman1000" 22nd Jul 2010

ryman1000

now you do Edited By: ryman1000 on Jul 22, 2010 02:44: ...

You are an idiot for sucking on a cancer stick though

Banned

CFC_Mark

You are an idiot for sucking on a cancer stick though

I don't smoke regularly, once every 2-4 weeks sometimes longer, had my first tonight for 3 months. It feels good, so how does that make me an idiot ?

ryman1000

I don't smoke regularly, once every 2-4 weeks sometimes longer, had my … I don't smoke regularly, once every 2-4 weeks sometimes longer, had my first tonight for 3 months. It feels good, so how does that make me an idiot ?

It makes you an idiot because you are willingly sucking on something that tastes like ash, which increases your chances of getting cancer.

That's why :d

Edited by: "CFC_Mark" 22nd Jul 2010

Banned

CFC_Mark

It makes you an idiot because you are willingly sucking on something that … It makes you an idiot because you are willingly sucking on something that tastes like ash, which increases your chances of getting cancer.That's why :d Edited By: CFC_Mark on Jul 22, 2010 02:55: n Edited By: CFC_Mark on Jul 22, 2010 02:55: b

no ...im smoking something that i enjoy smoking, not because im hooked to it. it's cliche denial, but i could stop if i wanted to, not that I even regard myself as a smoker as such, only smoking about 12 cigarettes in a whole year.
    Edited by: "ryman1000" 22nd Jul 2010

I smell a troll

Banned

"It makes you an idiot because you are willingly sucking on something that tastes like ash"
    i've never smoked a cig that tastes like ash, not quite sure what you've tried, maybe something that had already been smoked?

I have been smoking for 43 years and I haven't been hit by a bus yet.

http://i32.tinypic.com/33vg7pg.gif

Op is an idiot for smoking and I'm an idiot for replying to an obvious trolling thread.

Why on earth would you buy something and inhale it that basically says on the packet that this will probably kill you (and has 100000's of people!!!)????
    Why would you want to spend whatever it is now, over a fiver on 1 pack, become addicted and eventually probably die because of it?
    Like stinking?
    Like having yellow fingers? etc etc
    Wanna get soaked and freezing cold in the winter when you're out because you can't smoke inside a pub/club etc
    Stop while you can!
    Edited by: "magough" 22nd Jul 2010

Banned

inb4 the OP dies and I laugh.

Inb4 all the self-righteous ex-smokers and non-smokers...

Booze can kill, it kills thousands every year as well as causing misery to many families, I don't hear many of the self righteous calling for stop to boozing.

Enjoy

Will we get similar threads when your testicles drop, you start shaving, or you start gas sniffing ?

get a E-cig?

i smoke the occasional cigar

cos they are awesome

tinkerbell28

Lolling at all the serious replies it's the poorest thread to try and get … Lolling at all the serious replies it's the poorest thread to try and get a reaction I have ever seen.

i think that was the point lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?918
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767234
      3. Nectar launch eGift card redemption for selected brands including Currys, A…45
      4. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1418

See more discussions