Found 16th Sep 2007
Hi i have just purchased a starview 2 cable box i had ntl now (virgin media) which i cancelled to go to sky. Could i still plug the starview in the ntl (virgin media) box to recieve free channels or do i have to go to virgin media basic package to recieve free channels.

Please help Thankyou :?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
10 Comments

Welcome to hukd.
Why cancel NTL and go to Sky? Strange thing to do when you have a Starview Box.

If I was you I'd keep the very basic TV package from NTL, but then I would not have switched.
You get every channel for around £10, you'll never get that from Sky.

Yh I got this from Virgin Media - TV (m), 2ng internet and unlimted phone for £16.95 and in that i receive all the channels for free with Starview.

manzi

Yh I got this from Virgin Media - TV (m), 2ng internet and unlimted phone … Yh I got this from Virgin Media - TV (m), 2ng internet and unlimted phone for £16.95 and in that i receive all the channels for free with Starview.

Sky can't beat that. :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

What's this "yh" mean? :? :? You are the second guy I've seen post it.

Yh = Yeah. Its just easier to write.

manzi

Yh = Yeah. Its just easier to write.

Oh, right, cheers.
I must be too old for this stuff.:roll:

Yh course. Nah only kidding i learnt it with my fat fingers by making a mistake, but then it made sense to type it.

manzi

Yh course. Nah only kidding i learnt it with my fat fingers by making a … Yh course. Nah only kidding i learnt it with my fat fingers by making a mistake, but then it made sense to type it.

Hehehe, I see.:giggle: :giggle:

dinosteveus

Oh, right, cheers.I must be too old for this stuff.:roll:

Well I'm 22 and didnt know either Steve :roll: Either we are getting older or the people on here are getting younger :giggle:

Becksdawe

Well I'm 22 and didnt know either Steve :roll: Either we are getting … Well I'm 22 and didnt know either Steve :roll: Either we are getting older or the people on here are getting younger :giggle:

I don't feel older, and you don't look any older so the members must be getting younger. :whistling: :whistling:

I don't even have basic virgin channels or box and never have, just got BB £10 a month, don't stop me getting all the channels on my Eurovox though :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet11
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769434
    3. I thought the 'Dementia tax' had gone for good,apparently not.46
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226641

See more discussions