Starzplay Free 30 Days - Fringe Season 1-5 - @ Amazon Video

Posted 15th Nov
      If you're an Amazon Prime member, you can sign up for a 30 Day free trial of the channel Starzplay.

I've basically done this to rewatch season 1-5 of Fringe, it's saved me buying the box set.

After 30 days it'll be £4.99pm, rolling so make sure to cancel before then if you don't want to be charged.

Thought this was decent as I was specifically looking to rewatch Fringe as it's not available on demand anywhere else. (arguably one off the best Sci-fi shows made)

I think there is a standalone Starzplay app but I'm just watching through Prime Video.

I think they may have run a longer trial in the past for Prime members but I posted this specifically for the Fringe dull seasons access.

amazon.co.uk/Fri…MWG
      Community Updates

Groups

5 Comments
      Give it a couple of weeks and they might do something better for Black Friday.
      The question is OP? how long will it take you to binge-watch Seasons 1-5 could you do it in 30 days? the Fringe Complete Series boxset on Blu-Ray is expensive in the UK now though, I am so glad I got it back in the days, I think if Amazon have got these in stock, they boxset will see a reduction of Black Friday, Cyber Monday or the Entire Black Friday week, so may be worth holding out to see whats on offer. I agree it is one of the BEST sci-fi series ever made, I will certainly re-watch it again.
      Edited by: "lettherebedeals" 16th Nov
      So you pay for Prime then you must pay another £5.99 for this? Anything else worth watching besides a 6 years old television series which wasn't even that good?
      666FU16/11/2019 07:32

So you pay for Prime then you must pay another £5.99 for this? Anything …So you pay for Prime then you must pay another £5.99 for this? Anything else worth watching besides a 6 years old television series which wasn't even that good?

Castle Rock, Deadly Class, Counterpart, Pennyworth
      666FU16/11/2019 07:32

So you pay for Prime then you must pay another £5.99 for this? Anything …So you pay for Prime then you must pay another £5.99 for this? Anything else worth watching besides a 6 years old television series which wasn't even that good?

39004993-Hx6kF.jpg
      Post a comment
      @
        Text

Discussions