Groups

State of Play (possible spoilers)

See first post

6 Comments

Original Poster

Anyone seen this? I thought it was great, Ben Affleck was OK for once. Russell Crowe was great, so was McAdams and Mirren, but she had a small role. Even Jeff Daniels was great, good to see a few underrated actors getting to be in a movie where they can prove they have range. Jason Bateman, I think, stole the show, although he's literally only there for 5 minutes, he was hilarious! Definately getting it on DVD when it comes out, and may watch the original BBC one as I haven't seen that.

I saw it this morning, it was a good story line but a bit too slow action wise for my liking. The rest of my family enjoyed it.

Original Poster

Well if you wanted action go see an action movie lol

I really liked the pace, and the story

Original Poster

bump....

I had tickets for this morning but didn't go. So it's worth going to see then is it?

Original Poster

bellabonkers;4971225

I had tickets for this morning but didn't go. So it's worth going to see … I had tickets for this morning but didn't go. So it's worth going to see then is it?

It really is, yeah : )
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1833
      2. Underrated/unappreciated movies.2733
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7191353
      4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2974

See more discussions