Stationary

Posted 25th Sep
Where is the cheapest place to grab stationary?
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
@Noelle0002

"Where is the cheapest place to grab stationary?"

In a stationery cupboard; not necessarily a stationary one (that does not move).
fanpages25/09/2019 22:02

@Noelle0002 "Where is the cheapest place to grab stationary?"In a …@Noelle0002 "Where is the cheapest place to grab stationary?"In a stationery cupboard; not necessarily a stationary one (that does not move).

Yep stationary cupboard at work is the cheapest I find things, don’t always have everything you need though and usually basic items, no fancy pens or anytbinf
Looks like we've found the only person in the country that has never ventured into a pound shop before.
fanpages25/09/2019 22:06

Comment deleted

I’m typing from a phone with tiny buttons and unpredictable auto correct.
wilko.com/en-…;q= Wilko is very reasonable for basic stuff.
Home bargain
B&M
Lovely stationery at decent prices.
This is the time of year to buy station e ry, as the kids are back at school and the supermarkets, etc, are reducing their stock. Bought a bundle of Staedtler Pencils for my niece from Tesco pretty cheaply recently.
for more interesting/upmarket stuff cultpens
old_mikefield25/09/2019 22:30

Comment deleted

It’s not an important work document or anything that would be important to edit out a typo. There’s more important things in life.

also I get annoyed by people who feel the need to constantly correct grammar, i think they must have serious mental problems where they have a need to belittle people to make them feel superior. But i have more important things to worry about in life, so people can stress about my typos as much as they want, but I just don’t have the care to make me need to edit it
farmlama26/09/2019 19:41

It’s not an important work document or anything that would be important to …It’s not an important work document or anything that would be important to edit out a typo. There’s more important things in life.also I get annoyed by people who feel the need to constantly correct grammar, i think they must have serious mental problems where they have a need to belittle people to make them feel superior. But i have more important things to worry about in life, so people can stress about my typos as much as they want, but I just don’t have the care to make me need to edit it

Standards at all times.
farmlama26/09/2019 19:41

It’s not an important work document or anything that would be important to …It’s not an important work document or anything that would be important to edit out a typo. There’s more important things in life.also I get annoyed by people who feel the need to constantly correct grammar, i think they must have serious mental problems where they have a need to belittle people to make them feel superior. But i have more important things to worry about in life, so people can stress about my typos as much as they want, but I just don’t have the care to make me need to edit it

Personally I'd like people to correct me in case I think stationery is actually called stationary...and I look unprofessional in a professional environment.

I could care less.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants