Groups

Statue Of Liberty Torch

Anybody got any idea how to go about making one of these for a halloween costume?

Have looked on google but they all look pretty rubbish

or even better if somebody has one they would sell me :P

10 Comments

You mean a torch shaped as lady liberty or a torch shaped like the one she holds?

Paddy_o_furniture;6641554

You mean a torch shaped as lady liberty or a torch shaped like the one … You mean a torch shaped as lady liberty or a torch shaped like the one she holds?

I would imagine this one.:thumbsup:

Paper mache?

Sounds like a big job though, have you seen the size of it? You can walk around inside it.

Banned

photocopy it and stick it to a bottle of vodka

get a large plastic cup with a long handle and cover it with paper mache, the flame should be easy to make

What about using one of the little cones used in football training and adapting it..

Why not fold your season ticket into a cone and set fire to it? lol :cry: :whistling:

Original Poster

cannyscot;6641694

Why not fold your season ticket into a cone and set fire to it? lol … Why not fold your season ticket into a cone and set fire to it? lol :cry: :whistling:

too soon :x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31143
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764239
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846179
      4. Find out how good your GP surgery is67

See more discussions