Stay away from Sunglasses-shop.co.uk

Found 9th Jan
They are fakes. I ordered a pair of Weyfarers they arrived, immediately saw they were fake my the flimsy plastic hinges. Took them in to House of Fraser to compare with the genuine ones in there and it confirmed it. There is a sunglassesshop.com which I think they are ripping off. Do not trust the 5* reviews they are all *******
Community Updates
Misc
11 Comments
Guessing you bought them because they were considerably cheaper than house of fraser?. If not, why didn't you just buy from house of fraser in the first place?.

Designer goods should always be bought from reputable companies. Those that are cheaper than the going rate should bring up a red flag in most cases. More so if its a unknown company offering the same goods far cheaper than anyone else.
"I ordered a pair of Weyfarers"

That should have been a clue as they are called Wayfarers
I have some ray bans from them and they are definitely genuine. Infact, when I ordered the wrong size (cheaper) they sent me the bigger size without charging me the difference.

OP is also a new member, joining to complain about a company?
Edited by: "INDUSTRYHATER" 9th Jan
They only have 25,000 reviews on trustpilot aswell, must be faked
Calling BS on the above shill posts, I trust the OP who joined today just to warn us of this scam.............

Op, why don’t you return them for a refund then?
What did they say OP when you told them they were fake and you wanted a refund?
Interested in what they said when you requested a refund
cdm2223 h, 24 m ago

"I ordered a pair of Weyfarers"That should have been a clue as they are …"I ordered a pair of Weyfarers"That should have been a clue as they are called Wayfarers

33033165-VLDHc.jpg
Fake news
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants