Groups

Steam games to trade for Tricky Towers

Evening HUKD. I've got keys (or rather gifting links) for each of the following on Steam

- Retro Game Crunch - store.steampowered.com/app…40/ - £6.99
    - Guacamelee Super Turbo Championship Edition - store.steampowered.com/app…90/ - £11.49
    - Guns of Icarus store.steampowered.com/app…80/ - £3.99

I missed out the bundle deal for Tricky Towers and it's a game I want to play but I don't fancy paying full price for it. Anyone able to assist with a swap, happy to gift all of these for that one game if anyone can help me out.

11 Comments

Sorry u can't sell on here

Original Poster

puddles9999

Sorry u can't sell on here

I'm well aware of what can be 'sold', the prices I've posted are simply what the games sell on Steam for currently. Offering stuff to trade with each other in terms of Steam keys is perfectly fine as demonstrated by the dozens of threads offering virtual items and 100's more key swaps going on in the live threads for steam deals.

Edited by: "Astec123" 19th Apr

Astec123

I'm well aware of what can be 'sold', the prices I've posted are simply … I'm well aware of what can be 'sold', the prices I've posted are simply what the games sell on Steam for currently. Offering stuff to trade with each other in terms of Steam keys is perfectly fine as demonstrated by the dozens of threads offering virtual items and 100's more key swaps going on in the live threads for steam deals.

​they prob mean that any trading and selling has been moved to the new lokal site. no fs/ft at all on hukd now.

yep can't sell on here anymore

He's asking if anyone wants to trade, not offering to sell keys. How is that inappropriate for misc?

He's trading keys like I do on here quite often, moderators have told me its OK.

People post their HB gift links in threads all the time for people to take for free or offer trades & Illusionary does a key give away on a monthly basis, this guy is asking if anyone wants to trade gift links, can't see a problem with that at all.

Jaybob made a Steam Key Trading thread a few years back that was active for quite a while.
    Edited by: "MrCollective" 20th Apr

MrCollective

He's trading keys like I do on here quite often, moderators have told me … He's trading keys like I do on here quite often, moderators have told me its OK.People post their HB gift links in threads all the time for people to take for free or offer trades & Illusionary does a key give away on a monthly basis, this guy is asking if anyone wants to trade gift links, can't see a problem with that at all. Jaybob made a Steam Key Trading thread a few years back that was active for quite a while.

Weekly not monthly.

Trading isn't the same as selling or giving away.

Message a mod and ask?

Tricky Towers is probably more infuriating than your finding this thread OP X)

I hate it. It taught me I'm a Tetris purist.

Westwoodo

Read the above

Edited by: "MrCollective" 20th Apr

You know OP, if you cant trade them why dont you donate to the weekly giveaway?

hotukdeals.com/mis…034

MrCollective

Read the above

Thanks for pointing out your post which I corrected.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Going in style uv code give away22
      2. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 891515
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?24110
      4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661377

See more discussions