Groups
    EXPIRED

Steam Generator

I'm looking for a decent but reasonably priced Steam Generator. The best I can find is
    Bosch TDS2551GB Professional Steam Generator.410/1929 Save £70.00
    £89.99
    was £159.99
    Which is on sale at Argos. Any one got any better suggestions. Thanks

3 Comments

Sorry that I don't know which ones are great, I just wanted to advise you not to get a Russel Hobbs one. I bought one and though I very rarely iron clothes (hate it), it broke after ten uses. When I went online, I found a list of really dreadful reviews on amazon.

Original Poster

therealslimkaty;8778955

Sorry that I don't know which ones are great, I just wanted to advise you … Sorry that I don't know which ones are great, I just wanted to advise you not to get a Russel Hobbs one. I bought one and though I very rarely iron clothes (hate it), it broke after ten uses. When I went online, I found a list of really dreadful reviews on amazon.

Thanks for your advice.

If you have a TJ hughes near you then have a look there (or online) as they have some starting from @ £29 up to £150 mark, ive got a Morphy Richards one and wouldnt be without it! but one bit if advice use bottled water to fill the tank , as if you like us have a lot of limescale in your water then it gradually cloggs the steam cords and prevents it from working as the steam is blocked from getting through !:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. GAP Insurance Recommendations22
      2. cats and royal canin biscuits1019
      3. Anyone ever had a ginormous box from amazon with virtually nothing inside?811
      4. Best way to use Tesco club card vouchers?910

See more discussions