Found 30th Nov 2009
I'm looking for a steam mop with a maximum budget of 50 pounds for my mum for Christmas? Any ideas?

3 Comments

"merry christmas mum, now go and clean up" lol

I have always used steam mops and the only one thst is a 'dry' steam is the Hometek Steam Mop they had them at a very good price on Amazon I have various steam mops as all my house is tiles or wood and absolutely swear by the Hometek -when you are on Amazon look down the list there are some real bargains, I am so tempted to get the one that does the yard but I alrady have 6
ALSO remember you can do your windows, your douvets your mattress, especially as its a dry steam

Original Poster

octobergirl;7051606

I have always used steam mops and the only one thst is a 'dry' steam is … I have always used steam mops and the only one thst is a 'dry' steam is the Hometek Steam Mop they had them at a very good price on Amazon I have various steam mops as all my house is tiles or wood and absolutely swear by the Hometek -when you are on Amazon look down the list there are some real bargains, I am so tempted to get the one that does the yard but I alrady have 6ALSO remember you can do your windows, your douvets your mattress, especially as its a dry steam

Thanks Octobergirl. Would you say its a durable mop and good for tiles? and is it light and easy to maneuver? Also, can I get warranty from Amazon? Sorry to bother you with questions, only it's the first time I'm getting one...
thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Best 4k tv's for gaming11
    2. Christmas presents510
    3. Mobile phone advice33
    4. Anyone know of any budget laptops which charge through USB-C?55

See more discussions