steam mop recommendations

Found 23rd May 2017
I've got laminate flooring and my current steam mop (a vax) isn't cutting through dirt very well. Can anyone make recommendations on their own mops- I have kids so a lot of it is where things have been split or food squashed (even though I clean up, the marks are still there after I follow up with a mop so I then have to scrub a bit harder!).

6 Comments

H20 by thane. Love mine I have dogs n a child nothing it can't get through

My vax does a good job. Which model do you have?

Original Poster

pookey1

My vax does a good job. Which model do you have?

I don't have a clue, it was a cheap one I got with tesco club card vouchers I think about £50 or so...or is that midrange? I think S7
Edited by: "Mary_Mary" 23rd May 2017

Oh ok. I think mine was around the same price but can't remember the model off hand. Have to say it's pretty decent. I bought it for my parents too but they prefer the old fashion mop and bucket. So I have a spare

You're not really supposed to use a steam mop on laminate unless it has variable steam as too much steam can mean water gets into the joints causing them to swell. I have a black and decker one that is variable. used to have vax and this one is much better.

Original Poster

sherbolton

You're not really supposed to use a steam mop on laminate unless it has … You're not really supposed to use a steam mop on laminate unless it has variable steam as too much steam can mean water gets into the joints causing them to swell. I have a black and decker one that is variable. used to have vax and this one is much better.

Thanks I didn't know that!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants