Stella Artois 250 ml Bottles recalled check batch codes

11 replies
Found 4th Dec 2010
Quote from BBC Web page:

bbc.co.uk/new…018

The brewers of Stella Artois have issued a UK recall after shards of glass were found in some lager bottles.

InBev UK said 250ml bottles sold in packs of 10 with certain batch codes were affected.

The firm apologised, blamed an "isolated issue" at a bottling plant and said the recall was a "precaution".

Customers who bought drinks with L0219MZ, L0272MZ, L0288MY, L0308MY, L0309MY and L0309MZ batch codes are asked to return them unopened.

They should return them to the shop where they bought them to receive a full refund.

11 Comments

For those not wanting to read the article, basically there's shards of glass in some bottles.

I'm not sure that some Stella drinkers will notice the difference!

Should be in the "Freebies" section, surely?

"FREE: Glass with Stella 250ml Bottles...."

Should be in Misc

Not a deal

Banned

bottled Stella always gives me a funny taste in the back of my throat, I've even started buying spanish bottled beer now, its an improvement

Original Poster

mission701

For those not wanting to read the article, basically there's shards of … For those not wanting to read the article, basically there's shards of glass in some bottles.

Thanks updated

Stewby and Notts6501:

didn't think I'd posted it in deals. Thought I'd posted it in Misc in first place.

Wot, No jokes abouit getting half cut?:)

Will be plenty of relieved wives around, who have avoided another beating.

Banned

Do they still let you beat your wife though?

Who are they?

Banned

transit

Who are they?

bottles of stella.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Marks & Spencer Credit Receipt?11
    2. Add one, leave one game54315389
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322822