Expired

Stella Husky Fridge

Found 7th May 2007
Does anyone know of any delas anywhere for a Stella Husky Fridge?

If no deals about does anyone know best place to buy one.

Thanks in advance

1. Ask
  2. Fridge
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Fridge
14 Comments

I would also be very interested in a deal on one of these

I was in Asda on sunday and they had the husky fosters fridge for £69 pound, not sure if its every asda but phone the bigger stores up in your area.

hope this helps

I was in Asda on sunday and they had the husky fosters fridge for £69 pound, not sure if its every asda but phone the bigger stores up in your area.

hope this helps

jcooke

I was in Asda on sunday and they had the husky fosters fridge for £69 … I was in Asda on sunday and they had the husky fosters fridge for £69 pound, not sure if its every asda but phone the bigger stores up in your area.hope this helps

Is there an echo in here?

here? here? here? :whistling:

HI I bought one earlier this year for £60 in Aldi or Lidl, I would be interested in selling if anyones interested in buying. I never got around to using it properly. PM me if you are interested, as i may not look at the thread again.

If these are mini fridges I'll be interested?

Koopa

If these are mini fridges I'll be interested?

Wanting a cheap mini fridge check this out:

http://www.aria.co.uk/dynres/cHJvZHVjdF9pbWFnZS53aWR0aD0yMDA=/bWFpbmltYWdlcy9HQUQtRlJJRC1YSEMxNkEuanBn.jpg

aria.co.uk/Sup…664

Out of stock now but they will have stock soon

i have one for sale hardly used want to make me an offer

ade2j

Wanting a cheap mini fridge check this … Wanting a cheap mini fridge check this out:http://www.aria.co.uk/SuperSpecials/Other+products/+16+Litre+Heater+%2F+Cooler+Silver+TD?productId=18664Out of stock now but they will have stock soon

Cheers I need one for Uni hehe

Just as a piece of advice, the above fridges are not very good. Firstly they do not keep things cold, But more "chilled", also you can not put dairy products in the fridge as it will go bad. I had one of these and put 4 pints of milk inside, It had curdled by the time it was morning!!!!

rmp4

Just as a piece of advice, the above fridges are not very good. Firstly … Just as a piece of advice, the above fridges are not very good. Firstly they do not keep things cold, But more "chilled", also you can not put dairy products in the fridge as it will go bad. I had one of these and put 4 pints of milk inside, It had curdled by the time it was morning!!!!

From experience Aria customer service leaves a lot to be desired too.

Just to clarify, the husky fridges are proper fridges the aria ones are not. My Husky frosts up at the back!

I got a cheapy mini fridge from Argos years back. Never again! It gave everything a revolting smell
Post a comment
@
    Text