Groups
    EXPIRED

Stella Maxi Dress

Help, desperately lookinig for this Stella maxi dress with black as the base colour and the flowers/ pattern in a kind of aqua colour. Saw it in my local dress shop but not in my size, medium, and they were unable to get another one for me.
    chic-argo.co.uk/ima…jpg

15 Comments

Original Poster

Help, how do I add a picture? :-)

Original Poster

That's the one I found Muckyangel, the one I saw in the shop is almost reverse colourway, the main part of the dress is black and the bottom hem is aqua/ cobalt blue. Kind of a negative of the one you have linked to.

ok how about this one

http://****.co.uk/NEW…37a

ebay no. 230494719456
    Edited by: "muckyangel" 23rd Jul 2010

Original Poster

You absoloute STAR :-) :-) :-), that is the one. Have just ordered one. Thank you so much :-) Rep on the way to you from one very happy lady :-) x x

glad i could help, it is a very nice dress.

Original Poster

Thanks, I fell in love with it. Being a bit dim today, it's ages since I have used HUKD and can't remember how to give you rep!!!!! Give me a little reminder please because you sooooo deserve it! oO

cant leave rep anymore but ir you go to the thumbs up (like this comment) on the right of my comment i think this is the same sort of thing. a lot has changed on this site lately.

Original Poster

I see I'm out of touch as usual!!! Liked every comment incase it does you any good
    You have also saved me alot of money as the very same dress was £40 in my local shop, glad they didn't have my size now x x

Thanks. I would like to get the blue one for myself but im to short for maxi dresses i have to try them first to see how long they are. X)

Original Poster

They are really long, I have the opposite problem, I'm 5' 8" and this one reaches the floor for me comfortably.

muckyangel

Thanks. I would like to get the blue one for myself but im to short for … Thanks. I would like to get the blue one for myself but im to short for maxi dresses i have to try them first to see how long they are. X)

I don't know whereabouts you live MuckyAngel but I'm also short (5' 2") and have purchased two Maxi dresses from 2 different shops at Merry Hill Shopping Centre (Birmingham area). They were also by Stella and the length is perfect for me. They were also the bargain price of £20 each. well worth a visit if you don't live too far. the one shop was called ZOO and the other was right next to it but I can't remember its name.

Sorry to jump on the thread but I live by merry hill where is Zoo not heard of it. I have the opp problem though I'm 5'11" but may go and try a couple there was a shop on holiday had loads of them which were all too short but worth a try there as there may be a rogue really long one!!! :0)

simone10

I don't know whereabouts you live MuckyAngel but I'm also short (5' 2") … I don't know whereabouts you live MuckyAngel but I'm also short (5' 2") and have purchased two Maxi dresses from 2 different shops at Merry Hill Shopping Centre (Birmingham area). They were also by Stella and the length is perfect for me. They were also the bargain price of £20 each. well worth a visit if you don't live too far. the one shop was called ZOO and the other was right next to it but I can't remember its name.

Miles away im in kent but i will keep looking. I have one a friend gave me and its the boob tube one but its to long and i worred i will stand on it and all will come popping outX)

lotifer

Sorry to jump on the thread but I live by merry hill where is Zoo not … Sorry to jump on the thread but I live by merry hill where is Zoo not heard of it. I have the opp problem though I'm 5'11" but may go and try a couple there was a shop on holiday had loads of them which were all too short but worth a try there as there may be a rogue really long one!!! :0)

Hi Lotifer
    I can't remember its exact location, but its definetly in the main centre. I think its lower ground floor. It has a single frontage. You may be able to look at the directory on the Merry Hill website. They did have some other Maxi dresses which were longer than the ones I was after.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?1314
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767287
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7141346
      4. New TV,Film & Ebook Releases 2407240

See more discussions