Groups
    EXPIRED

STEPHEN!

A test, to see who knows what I'm talking about...

STEPHEN!!!???

10 Comments

King?

Original Poster

superskilly;7473139

King?

...nope...

Banned

I replied to the other thread...

"Just coming!"

I did it 8 months ago.... The thread was here:

hotukdeals.com/ite…hen

Fry...

Banned

Actually the thread has been returned - thanks mods

hotukdeals.com/ite…e=3

Original Poster

vibeone;7473169

I replied to the other thread..."Just coming!"I did it 8 months ago.... … I replied to the other thread..."Just coming!"I did it 8 months ago.... The thread was here:http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/391520/stephen

Bless you vibeone...I created a thread a few minutes ago, but it disappeared...thought they'd deleted it because it was a one-word post!!!

Kill or save Boggins?

Banned

SirBargainsALot;7473202

Bless you vibeone...I created a thread a few minutes ago, but it … Bless you vibeone...I created a thread a few minutes ago, but it disappeared...thought they'd deleted it because it was a one-word post!!!Kill or save Boggins?

Gotta be save.

It took 8 months from the start of the original thread! Bad times.

Original Poster

vibeone;7473225

Gotta be save.It took 8 months from the start of the original thread! … Gotta be save.It took 8 months from the start of the original thread! Bad times.

8 months...man, that's harsh...but today you have a kindred spirit!

"My name is Dr Sexy, but I'm not NHS....this is a private practice now pop off your vest..."

Banned

Fiona Bruce hosts the event
    Which comes this week from Stoke-on-Trent
    Check it out now, it's the Antiques Roadshow
    Looking at old stuff, seeing if it's worth dough

Original Poster

BOSH - fist in chips!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826345
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553756
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767183
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423714459

See more discussions