Terrible news.

RIP

Drugs????

Original Poster

oplik;6541207

Drugs????

dont know - as yet no reason given :?

damn! R.I.P to him!

Well people dont just "not wake up" at that age. I'm assuming he was fit and well before hand.
    He's early 30's so cardiac is unlikely, would like to wager there is a slightly sinister twist to come.
    Was on holiday, drinking and out clubbing. I reakon drugs mate unfortunately.
    I'm speculating of course.
    thats too young to die.

Original Poster

no idea mate, wikipedia page updated already but no details as of yet .

Really sad.

truly shocking! couldn't believe it when i read the headline.:?

Omg,what a shock. Tragic:-( My heart goes out to his family and friends. R.I.P. Stephen.

shame - sad tragic accident -

holly100;6541349

shame - sad tragic accident -

accident?

wonder was 'really' happened.
    RIP

I doubt louie will be on the results show 2nite, guessing he will fly out to Majorca.

RIP

Very young and very sad.

Shocked! Really not much older than us!

RIP Stephen

the final gate looms down

oh well

rip another young star and life taken

Rip too young to die

Banned

taurus_the_bull;6541893

Is it even true?Media hype things up and majority of the time are never … Is it even true?Media hype things up and majority of the time are never rite?BUT if it is true.....damn....way too young to die.....maybe died of aids, didn't want any1 to know he had it?

Because he's gay??

Some people really are narrow minded. There are plenty of conditions that could strike down an apparently healthy 33 year old.

lots of reasons a fit and healthy person can pass in their sleep young unfortunately
    fluid on the lungs
    adult sudden death syndrome
    probably lots more very sad

Admin

Cleaned up, no more fighting please.

Banned

never heard of him

What tragic news....RIP Stephen.

oplik;6541219

Well people dont just "not wake up" at that age. I'm assuming he was fit … Well people dont just "not wake up" at that age. I'm assuming he was fit and well before hand. He's early 30's so cardiac is unlikely, would like to wager there is a slightly sinister twist to come.Was on holiday, drinking and out clubbing. I reakon drugs mate unfortunately.I'm speculating of course.thats too young to die.

Actually it's more common than you think :?

Not that we know what happenned to Stephen, RIP

Banned

juliet_bravo;6542215

Cleaned up, no more fighting please.

Dudette what did i miss? I'll rephrase what i said. What good does it do to fly out to where he has died? I really don't understand. I thought i was young and stupid but then i looked at my hair this morning and i'm going grey so i guess i'm old and stupid.

choc1969;6542306

Actually it's more common than you think :?Not that we know what … Actually it's more common than you think :?Not that we know what happenned to Stephen, RIP

Just what i was going to say , someone i know dided like it .. they call it the adult version of cot death x

probably flying out to support his partner and arrange to bring him home

Such a shock. Thoughts are with his family and friends.

RIP xx

A year for pop stars popping there cloggs or what?

Sad news- loved Boyzone in their hayday and he always seemed a sweet man, so sad for his family and friends

Very sad news and such a shock x

OH NO!! How very sad......R.I.P. Mr Gately x

RIP Stephen Gately and condolences to his family, friends and fans
    ...though I never was a Take That fan

my DD rang me from Spain this morning to tell me this, she was really sad

R.I.P stephen. was so shocked when i saw the headline this morning. i was such a fan of boyzone as a teenager. thoughts are with his partner, family, friends and fans

4Site;6543256

RIP Stephen Gately and condolences to his family, friends and … RIP Stephen Gately and condolences to his family, friends and fans...though I never was a Take That fan

RIP stephen

choc1969;6542306

Actually it's more common than you think :?Not that we know what … Actually it's more common than you think :?Not that we know what happenned to Stephen, RIP

Happened to my friend's son a week before his 18th birthday :-(
    RIP Stephen :cry:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31141
      2. Find out how good your GP surgery is55
      3. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio711
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6541246

See more discussions