Groups

Steven Gerrard In Liverpool XI For Tonight's Tranmere Rovers Friendly

The skipper, cleared of affray today, has returned to action with alacrity now the trial is behind him...

16 Comments

Let's hope no one provokes him by pulling their jersey over their head and repeatedly shoving their head into his fist.

moob;5841190

Let's hope no one provokes him by pulling their jersey over their head … Let's hope no one provokes him by pulling their jersey over their head and repeatedly shoving their head into his fist.

or by playing a wrong tune:w00t:

I think his acquittal was a forgone conclusion, your 'ordinary thug' will still not be able to use the defence " I thought he was going to hit me m'lord" An absolutely appalling verdict, the jury should hang its head in shame

jimbocuk;5841322

I think his acquittal was a foregone conclusion, your 'ordinary thug' … I think his acquittal was a foregone conclusion, your 'ordinary thug' will still not be able to use the defence " I thought he was going to hit me m'lord" An absolutely appalling verdict, the jury should hang its head in shame

agree.:thumbsup:

skusey;5841270

or by playing a wrong tune:w00t:

Mank and westham fans no doubt.

If someone attacks you guess you wont be defending yourself then?

You will all love him when he lifts the worldcup for us next year.;-)

skusey;5841344

agree.:thumbsup:

Disagree:-D

so is this match tongiht and just an hour delay?

He scored, good lad.

Banned

wouldnt of happened in the first place if it wasnt gerrard.....

never mind getting to court

artryt;5841735

You will all love him when he lifts the worldcup for us next year.;-)

I won't.

Then again, there's more chance of discovering intelligent extraterrestrial life than there is of England winning the world cup... :-D

Banned

grex9101;5842132

I won't.Then again, there's more chance of discovering intelligent … I won't.Then again, there's more chance of discovering intelligent extraterrestrial life than there is of England winning the world cup... :-D

what about e.t or a/l/f .....nanu nanu

Banned

moob;5841190

Let's hope no one provokes him by pulling their jersey over their head … Let's hope no one provokes him by pulling their jersey over their head and repeatedly shoving their head into his fist.

I LOL'd.

Original Poster

Tranmere 2 Liverpool XI 2: Gerrard celebrates with a trademark strike

Before being substituted after 63 minutes, Gerrard blasted a fine equaliser with a low drive from outside the box.

roadrunner1;5842355

Tranmere 2 Liverpool XI 2: Gerrard celebrates with a trademark strike.

what was that, a few punches to the head?

roadrunner1;5842355

Tranmere 2 Liverpool XI 2: Gerrard celebrates with a trademark … Tranmere 2 Liverpool XI 2: Gerrard celebrates with a trademark strikeBefore being substituted after 63 minutes, Gerrard blasted a fine equaliser with a low drive from outside the box.

Not a bad result for the 3rd team
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …71123
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846274
      3. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30385
      4. Fraudulent site2445

See more discussions