Groups

Stick insect nymphs/babies

free to a good home serious thread his time . Can be posted!

37 Comments

Are baby Stick Insects Twiglets?

Thought this was a Cheryl Cole/Posh spice thread. lol

Original Poster

RichD;6043888

Do stick insects bark?

did you not read it said serious thread (but i laughed)

Original Poster

Syzable;6043901

Thought this was a Cheryl Cole/Posh spice thread. lol

i cant make a serious thread these days :roll:

Sorry :oops:
    [SIZE=2][COLOR=DimGray]*off to naughty corner*[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;6043906

Did you not get rid of them last time?I wanted to ask actually, how long … Did you not get rid of them last time?I wanted to ask actually, how long do they live for?, they look quite cool. My daughter wants a snake (NO WAY!!!) but she's also terrified of spiders etc, these little creatures may help her get over her fear.

nope none of them just found out you can post them !!

Not sure how long they live for tbh quite a while i think my have always died and not fully grown but i will try and find out for you :thumbsup:

Banned

We went thro all this last week or two weeks ago:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Syzable;6043925

Sorry :oops: [SIZE=2][COLOR=DimGray]*off to naughty corner*[/COLOR][/SIZE]

good thats the way i like id make supernanny so proud :-D:-D

Original Poster

RUDOLF;6043937

We went thro all this last week or two weeks ago:thumbsup:

and i didnt get rid of ANY

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;6043947

Do they live longer than a hamster?lol, and wow, you can post them? … Do they live longer than a hamster?lol, and wow, you can post them? seriously?

yep lol plastic box fragile sign water leaves and hen post em' i was shocked

Original Poster

starsparkle apparently they live for 4-5 months usually longer

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;6044013

Really? WOW, and they're low maintenance too, right?Now, how much do they … Really? WOW, and they're low maintenance too, right?Now, how much do they breed? Like if I was to get some, how many am I looking at dealing with?I seen your pics and they looked cute, but I couldn't handle an outbreak of hundreds.

they are low maintenance and no money required accept tank you could just bin the eggs with the poo! but if you want a few babies just separate off the eggs (the amount you want ) and bin the rest.
    when they are a good size you can handle them and they dont bite !!

Original Poster

oh and they breed by themselves so even if you got 1 you would end up with eggs they occassionaly fight and lose legs but the legs grow back as do the antennas!!!!

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;6044104

so you mean I have to kill the eggs?:w00t:No probs, lol, what do I do … so you mean I have to kill the eggs?:w00t:No probs, lol, what do I do just flush them?I may be interested, I haven't got a tank at the moment tho', I'd have to ask around and plus my kids are on hols right now, but I'll have a word when they get back and if you still have them by then, maybe...next weekend I'll let you know ok?If someone else wants them in the meantime, go for it.

i will definatly have them next week end i have 19 yes thats fine if you want i can go to the petshop were i got my tank and buy you 1 set i all up and just send them?:thumbsup:

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;6044163

I don't think I'll want 19 thanx, but what size tank would you recommend? … I don't think I'll want 19 thanx, but what size tank would you recommend? If I only had a couple would an average starter size fish tank do?

dont worry i would inflict 19 of them on you i meant i have plenty to go around a fish tank would be ok as well:thumbsup:

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;6044222

lol, I'd only want a couple, but if a little fish tank would do, then I … lol, I'd only want a couple, but if a little fish tank would do, then I would defo be interested, haven't got the space for a big one, but like I say I'd have to wait until the weekend to let you know:thumbsup:

yes thats fine then they would grow to the size of the tank you wouldnt want them to big! sure pm when you know

thankyou xx

My 4 year old really wants some of these.

I have a small fish tank they can live in too!

aah96;6044137

i will definatly have them next week end i have 19 yes thats fine if you … i will definatly have them next week end i have 19 yes thats fine if you want i can go to the petshop were i got my tank and buy you 1 set i all up and just send them?:thumbsup:

would you be willing to do this for me also aah96,? as im still really interested? obvs i would give you the money before you even contemplated going to the petshop, as it would save me getting one off of ebay and they waiting and then getting them off of you !:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Original Poster

scotland88;6044262

would you be willing to do this for me also aah96,? as im still really … would you be willing to do this for me also aah96,? as im still really interested? obvs i would give you the money before you even contemplated going to the petshop, as it would save me getting one off of ebay and they waiting and then getting them off of you !:thumbsup::thumbsup:

yes sure :thumbsup::thumbsup: there is a problem though unless i received real cash in an envelope i dont have anyother way of getting the money !!

I've got some to giveaway too if anyone else wants them?

aah96;6044322

yes sure :thumbsup::thumbsup: there is a problem though unless i received … yes sure :thumbsup::thumbsup: there is a problem though unless i received real cash in an envelope i dont have anyother way of getting the money !!

ah ok no that might be a problem. does your mum have a paypal account i could make the payment into and then she could then give you the money?

Original Poster

jtx;6044343

I've got some to giveaway too if anyone else wants them?

youre not helping :lol:

Original Poster

scotland88;6044345

ah ok no that might be a problem. does your mum have a paypal account i … ah ok no that might be a problem. does your mum have a paypal account i could make the payment into and then she could then give you the money?

she said she hasnt got 1 soo its ok i will pay for the tank there only £2.50

starsparkle2311;6043906

Did you not get rid of them last time?I wanted to ask actually, how long … Did you not get rid of them last time?I wanted to ask actually, how long do they live for?, they look quite cool. My daughter wants a snake (NO WAY!!!) but she's also terrified of spiders etc, these little creatures may help her get over her fear.

That may not work SS, i can take anything snakes frogs beetles any creepy crawly but when it comes to a spider im a total wreck

aah96;6044374

she said she hasnt got 1 soo its ok i will pay for the tank there only … she said she hasnt got 1 soo its ok i will pay for the tank there only £2.50

i would feel really bad having you do that tho! postal order would be easy for me to send to you tbh :thumbsup:

Original Poster

scotland88;6044431

i would feel really bad having you do that tho! postal order would be … i would feel really bad having you do that tho! postal order would be easy for me to send to you tbh :thumbsup:

nooo its fine honestly

i get pocket money :lol:

I would love 2 for my kids if that's ok so they can have one each just let me know what I owe and how to care for them if I'm lucky enough to get two x

Original Poster

Perpita;6044590

I would love 2 for my kids if that's ok so they can have one each just … I would love 2 for my kids if that's ok so they can have one each just let me know what I owe and how to care for them if I'm lucky enough to get two x

yes thats fine i dont have paypalk but you dont owe me anything if you can get a tank youreself:)

Banned

starsparkle2311;6043953

I missed it, I was busy, oh and Rudolf, nice change of avvy:santa:

Cheers Pal
    Rep added:santa:

aah96;6044454

nooo its fine honestlyi get pocket money :lol:

have to say, your mum must be awful proud of what a giving ad nice daughter she has raised, just let me know what you need to know and when u will be able to post them! im sure we can come to some sort of arrangement for you to get some sort of payment, even if its like me buying you a dvd or something of the sorts

Original Poster

scotland88;6044677

have to say, your mum must be awful proud of what a giving ad nice … have to say, your mum must be awful proud of what a giving ad nice daughter she has raised, just let me know what you need to know and when u will be able to post them! im sure we can come to some sort of arrangement for you to get some sort of payment, even if its like me buying you a dvd or something of the sorts

awww thankyou :-D

Do you mean a tank for transportation or to keep them in as I've got a fairly large plastic fish tank that I no longer use that fingers crossed should be a decent home for them. Only ever had fish, cats and a dog for a shortwhile nothin as exotic as these

Original Poster

Perpita;6045053

Do you mean a tank for transportation or to keep them in as I've got a … Do you mean a tank for transportation or to keep them in as I've got a fairly large plastic fish tank that I no longer use that fingers crossed should be a decent home for them. Only ever had fish, cats and a dog for a shortwhile nothin as exotic as these

Oh no, if you already have a tank, you are fine! I will just put some wet paper towel in the bottom of a plastic tub, punch some holes in the top, add a bit of privet and 2 stickies... and they are good to go! :-D

hi i would be interested in a couple if you have any left.pm me and ill send my details.thanks tim

Original Poster

timthehippy;6045247

hi i would be interested in a couple if you have any left.pm me and ill … hi i would be interested in a couple if you have any left.pm me and ill send my details.thanks tim

I still have some, I'm logging out now though, I will drop you a pm tomorrow! :thumbsup:

Glad you had more success with this thread aah96 :thumbsup:

Do you want any giant african land snails btw, I have about 100 babies lol

Original Poster

fireheaven;6053071

Glad you had more success with this thread aah96 :thumbsup:Do you want … Glad you had more success with this thread aah96 :thumbsup:Do you want any giant african land snails btw, I have about 100 babies lol

yes yes yes yes yes pleassseeeeeeeeeee i tried getting some from the pet shop but when i went back they didnt have any
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you use a case on your iPhone?44
      2. Virgin Media TV56
      3. Tooth extraction99
      4. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?611

See more discussions