Groups
    EXPIRED

sticker machine refills

my son has a ben 10 sticker machine and I need to get a refill cartridge for it, does anyone know the cheapest place to get them please? many thanks in advance

5 Comments

Is it like a Cella? I got a really cheap refill for a Cella from Ebay, so might be worth a look on there...

oh dear, just found this ... astore.amazon.co.uk/toy…QI6

Original Poster

Laffy42;8202432

Is it like a Cella? I got a really cheap refill for a Cella from Ebay, so … Is it like a Cella? I got a really cheap refill for a Cella from Ebay, so might be worth a look on there...oh dear, just found this ... http://astore.amazon.co.uk/toys.ben.10-21/detail/B002EXGQI6

oh pooh! lol he loved his, looks like thats going in the bin! :x thanks for looking for me xx repd

kirsty1981;8203392

oh pooh! lol he loved his, looks like thats going in the bin! :x thanks … oh pooh! lol he loved his, looks like thats going in the bin! :x thanks for looking for me xx repd

You could get him a different type - I'm sure Cella do a blue one and you can get refills for them everywhere - one here amazon.co.uk/Tom…8-4

Then you could get some ben 10 wrap or something to cut out & turn into stickers?

Original Poster

Laffy42;8203555

You could get him a different type - I'm sure Cella do a blue one and you … You could get him a different type - I'm sure Cella do a blue one and you can get refills for them everywhere - one here http://www.amazon.co.uk/Tomy-Cella-Sticker-Machine-Blue/dp/B000A1LJBS/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=toys&qid=1269533951&sr=8-4Then you could get some ben 10 wrap or something to cut out & turn into stickers?

lol I was then going to ask if the cella one was any good, thanks for that. he loved making the stickers before so I will get him a blue cella one. thanks ever so much :-D xx

Worth looking on ebay before you buy - can sometimes get bargains on there eg 260573120997, though looks like you would need to buy a sticker refill too as don't think it comes with any sticker tape... Cella ones can also do magnets if you buy the magent tape instead of the sticker stuff ...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Amazon prime subscribe & save49
      2. What to do?????812
      3. Iphone 7 - What Case?510
      4. Delayed flight compensation1023

See more discussions