Expired

Sticky clutch pedal

Found 17th Apr
My Chevy Captiva clutch pedal sometimes feels sticky, right at the end when you push to change gears.

The shifting is normal and does not feel any difference ( not failing engaging gears or difficult changing gears).

I am yet to check the clutch fluid. I am suspecting the master cylinder being the culprit.

Does anybody have any suggestions or had similar problems?
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
Solved
Please enlighten
Edited by: ".MUFC." 17th Apr
.MUFC.12 h, 18 m ago

Please enlighten

The problem was between the drivers seat and the steering wheel!

Upon some rather uncomfortable poses, I found out that due my car floor mat not being the original ones from the car they would interfere with the pedal at the end where theres a rubbery bit . Even though from the drivers perspective they seem very far apart.

After a proper tug on the mat and placing it further from the pedals the problem vanished!
gcmarcal51 m ago

The problem was between the drivers seat and the steering wheel! Upon some …The problem was between the drivers seat and the steering wheel! Upon some rather uncomfortable poses, I found out that due my car floor mat not being the original ones from the car they would interfere with the pedal at the end where theres a rubbery bit . Even though from the drivers perspective they seem very far apart. After a proper tug on the mat and placing it further from the pedals the problem vanished!

Nice one, I like easy fixes like that ;).
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants