Sticky film things that are on Mobile Phones

    When you buy brand new mobiles etc, you get a sticky peelable film on the screen to protect the screen. I bought my phone 2nd hand and the screen is in good nick atm so want to keep it that way for as long as possible.

    Anyone recommend any cheap ones, and what are they properly called?



    Why not just buy a case?

    screen protectors. ebay are full of them for every camera and phone

    look on ebay got my bro some off there.

    deal xtreme and price angels do them as well...very cheap

    The proper name is screen guards or screen protectors
    Post a comment
      Top Discussions
      1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…55
      2. word association Game73944494
      3. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1417
      4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***519

      See more discussions