Still in the market for a tower fan :/

Found 19th Jul
I still havent gotten a tower fan, I know this recent heat wave is probably coming to an end soon but i'd still like a decent tower fan for around £50 (preferrably less)

Everywhere ive checked, they've been out of stock or too far for collection (63miles) and absolutely no place does delivery. So anyone know where I might get a tower fan from in West Yorkshire?
Community Updates
Ask
17 Comments
psychobitchfromhell13 m ago

Tried this place? https://www.appliancesdirect.co.uk/st/tower-fans

There's not much choice to choose from
adz20106 m ago

There's not much choice to choose from

fits the brief of being a tower fan in stock in West yorkshire and they deliver. What more do you want?
No shortage of fans in B&M and Home Bargains around me, Sheffield area.
psychobitchfromhell3 m ago

fits the brief of being a tower fan in stock in West yorkshire and they …fits the brief of being a tower fan in stock in West yorkshire and they deliver. What more do you want?

lol, surely shops would start stocking them back up now? Its been a while since they've been sold out, that Screwfix deal recently was decent, shoulda bought it when i had the chance
terriclarkfan6 m ago

No shortage of fans in B&M and Home Bargains around me, Sheffield area.

I think i might have to get one from B&M, doubt i'll find a decent enough tower fan though, will probably have to get the normal tall standing fans
adz20109 m ago

lol, surely shops would start stocking them back up now? Its been a while …lol, surely shops would start stocking them back up now? Its been a while since they've been sold out, that Screwfix deal recently was decent, shoulda bought it when i had the chance

Problem will be that the shops can't get the stock.
Hi there I just spent around the same amount on Bionaire from Argos! It’s well worth it A because it’s got a remote
And B it has an additional 2 modes the breeze mode jumps between the three speeds so it feels more natural and you don’t get used to the same feel!(nerd)
It has timer mode also to shut down after an hour etc highly recommend!
argos.co.uk/pro…690
It’s actually £49.99 at Curry’s at the moment if that’s better!
Just posted the deal it’s £10 off
ASongOfFireAndIce19th Jul

Just posted the deal it’s £10 off

I would've so jumped on that....no store in West Yorkshire stocks it for collection
also why dont they deliver the ones they DO have in stock
Edited by: "adz2010" 19th Jul
Crazy if these stores don’t get up to date with the times they’ll all be shutting like the rest of them!
psychobitchfromhell1 h, 47 m ago

fits the brief of being a tower fan in stock in West yorkshire and they …fits the brief of being a tower fan in stock in West yorkshire and they deliver. What more do you want?

Could you pay for it too please?
I'll take 2 please
Oneday776 h, 55 m ago

Could you pay for it too please?

Why not. I'll go buy it, pick it up and deliver it to OP.
Home bargains still have them in stock alongside other fans.
Daewoo branded tower fans in HB for £20. Built in 2 hr timer. Great
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants