Groups

Still losing my Smileys!

Is anyone else still not seeing Smileys (emoticons) on HUKD?

Some of them show on my PC and laptop, others I only get a little red cross in a tiny box.

I would be pleased to be reassured that I am not alone in this. Is it a general fault?

16 Comments

I keep stealing them..........sorry :oops: :-D

Syzable;4670190

I keep stealing them..........sorry :oops: :-D

Well, you must have a 'syzable' stash by now!!!! :w00t: Mine are disappearing too, and I want them back!!

yes got same prob ur not the only 1 :-D

shibi din;4670200

Well, you must have a 'syzable' stash by now!!!! :w00t: Mine are … Well, you must have a 'syzable' stash by now!!!! :w00t: Mine are disappearing too, and I want them back!!

I'm planning on selling them back to Admin for a rainy day :-D

I still have a lot missing as well.

Yep me too...did a java update and its all gone pete tong :viking:

Syzable;4670210

Any chance of a deal/ :thumbsup:

Syzable;4670210

Make sure you get a good price!! - at least enough for a HUKD Christmas night out. :thumbsup:
    I hope you're treating them right. Those smilies had better still be smiling when released from captivity.

Nitro111;4670229

Any chance of a deal/ :thumbsup:

I may let you into a little secret which is kind of a deal. :-D

If after your post the smiley is not there then go back and edit and click advanced then save and 9 out of 10 times they reappear. :w00t:

Syzable;4670251

I may let you into a little secret which is kind of a deal. :-DIf after … I may let you into a little secret which is kind of a deal. :-DIf after your post the smiley is not there then go back and edit and click advanced then save and 9 out of 10 times they reappear. :w00t:

Lol, your a STAR!:)
    Didn't work can I have a refund? lol

No refunds. Recession is on.

Mine are showing no problems. Try another browser to see if that is the problem. I am using Opera at the moment.

Soziberry;4670300

Min ar showing no problms. Try anothr browsr to s if that is the problm. … Min ar showing no problms. Try anothr browsr to s if that is the problm. I am using Opra at the momnt.

Hmmmmm............ now letters are vanishing. :? :whistling:

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Have them back

I'll add them to my smiley collection. :-D

Happens to me too...

I also get that when someone posts a pic, sometimes I only get to see some pics... It's annoying!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Did you know?2951
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2336
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      4. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66

See more discussions