Stock informer

Found 22nd Oct 2017
Any one trying to get the must have toys and games console have a look on stock informer
Incase any shops sell out before Christmas

stockinformer.co.uk/

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
8 Comments

I was watching for LOL Big Surprise dolls and got them. First I ever used the site and was glad I did. I will have two very happy little nieces at xmas.
Edited by: "LazyVampire" 22nd Oct 2017

Original Poster

It really is a good site I found out about it last year looking for hatchimals and managed to get 2 for my little cousins.

LazyVampire9 h, 47 m ago

I was watching for LOL Big Surprise dolls and got them. First I ever …I was watching for LOL Big Surprise dolls and got them. First I ever used the site and was glad I did. I will have two very happy little nieces at xmas.

Those suck we got a couple for free when they where released we just left them in a park they remind me of the junk you get on market stalls

Segata-Sanshiro1 h, 49 m ago

Those suck we got a couple for free when they where released we just left …Those suck we got a couple for free when they where released we just left them in a park they remind me of the junk you get on market stalls

Yeh, but to a 4yr old and a 6yr old they dont suck. Lets face it most of the toys that end up on the most wanted list at xmas are over-priced crap. But try explaining that to children.

Original Poster

Your Exactly right LazyVampire 👌

LazyVampire22 m ago

Yeh, but to a 4yr old and a 6yr old they dont suck. Lets face it most of …Yeh, but to a 4yr old and a 6yr old they dont suck. Lets face it most of the toys that end up on the most wanted list at xmas are over-priced crap. But try explaining that to children.

Bring back polly pocket, proper polly pocket kids today don't know they are born.

Mines 7 and I've just ordered a £3.75 tomica car from japan for him and he wants another one thats £6 as well
Edited by: "Segata-Sanshiro" 23rd Oct 2017

Kids today, huh?

We were happy with a walnut, a tangerine, & a piece of string...

...after getting home from sweeping chimneys, of course.

Segata-Sanshiro5 h, 21 m ago

Bring back polly pocket, proper polly pocket kids today don't know they …Bring back polly pocket, proper polly pocket kids today don't know they are born.Mines 7 and I've just ordered a £3.75 tomica car from japan for him and he wants another one thats £6 as well

hahaha I got them Polly Pocket last year ! Granted it was quite a big set that goes on the wall, but it did cost less than the LOL thingy.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions