Groups

Stockbroker Need one cheap!

looking for a cheap stockbroker, cheapest I ave seen is for £11.50. Any cheaper? Also Which is the best I would probably trade max one a quarter as im not looking to make too much money just hold them.

Also are there any hidden charges I should be careful about.

5 Comments

Banned

£11.50 is amazing

Original Poster

hmm was going to but dont like heir policy.,

Banned

If your not going to trade very frequently then go for the cheapest, just make sure they don't have a yearly admin charge on the account. If you want online tools for monitoring thew markets then you pay more per trade or a monthly fee for the service.

Some of the cheap brokers don't buy for you in real time, instead they weight till they have a large amount to buy which could be hours later at a different price to the quote.
    Edited by: "slamdunkin" 4th Oct 2010

Banned

Reliability is worth more than price in some cases...when the markets tank certain brokers trading platforms crash and know one answers the phone.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671414
      2. One for the mathmeticians33
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424614496
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7261375

See more discussions