Groups
    EXPIRED

stocking fillers for boyfriend

I havn't got alot of money this year but wondered if anyone had any good suggestions of what I can get my boyfriend of 4 years for christmas. Willing to spend alot of time over presents. Thanks

12 Comments

Cath, is that you?

I dont know I dont even know your boyfriend or have spent 4 years with him to know what he is into or even likes, you really should be able to know this by now, maybe some socks I think men love these things

Original Poster

meandog101

Cath, is that you?

No idea what your on about mate. Don't know anyone on this site and i'm definately not called Cath. Any help would be greatly appeciated.

My husband & I only ever buy small gifts for each other, just for something to open.
    So far I've got him....
    a bath plug with a diver on the end - £4 from Peacocks
    a bottle opener which is a ring - £1 from Peacocks
    a set of 2 hand warmers (reusable up to 1000 times) - 99p from Aldi
    At this time of year I also wrap up some of the regular shopping he may buy like jar of olives, bar of chocolate, box of cereal.....I think he starts to expect it now!
    Pound shops are also great for stocking fillers......a book, DVD, kitchen utensil

He isn't registered on this site so i haven't ruined his surprise

Don't panic...obviously the joke was missed...!

Anything with Top Gear on it.
    Any DVD's of his fave films of the year.
    Jack Daniels.
    A decent shirt/tie combo.
    A nice aftershave.

There appear to be plenty of Ann Summers offers on here at the moment. Buy something for you that will work for you both and job done - won't even need wrapping paper then.

simone10

My husband & I only ever buy small gifts for each other, just for … My husband & I only ever buy small gifts for each other, just for something to open. So far I've got him....a bath plug with a diver on the end - £4 from Peacocksa bottle opener which is a ring - £1 from Peacocksa set of 2 hand warmers (reusable up to 1000 times) - 99p from AldiAt this time of year I also wrap up some of the regular shopping he may buy like jar of olives, bar of chocolate, box of cereal.....I think he starts to expect it now!Pound shops are also great for stocking fillers......a book, DVD, kitchen utensilHe isn't registered on this site so i haven't ruined his surprise

Simone - is that you??

Just to show some of understood the earlier humour!!

Murielson

Simone - is that you??Just to show some of understood the earlier humour!!

I don't understand the joke either....

You state that your husband isn't a member here but if he actually was and his Username was Murielson .......
    Edited by: "Murielson" 15th Nov 2010

RE: I don't understand the joke either....

Catherine I think Dick Van Dyke Says it but not 100% sure havent seen it in a long time

Kudos MeanDog101

Murielson

You state that your husband isn't a member here but if he actually was … You state that your husband isn't a member here but if he actually was and his Username was Murielson .......

Oh I see.... sorry you had to explain, but glad you did

seriously how are people not getting the joke.
    It was hilarious, especially the very first one.
    No wonder woman get called so much -.-
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767275
      2. What would be HELL to you?55
      3. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1526
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047117

See more discussions