Groups

Stocking help for gf!!

Help needed guys n girls!
    I've just realised my gf doesnt have a stocking and vaguely remember her wanting 1 last year.
    I want a really nice one, maybe white or a light pink.
    I saw 1 in selfridges in London on Sunday when i took the kids up to see santa ... but it was 50 quid lol.
    Don't really wanna spend that much on a stocking.

Has anybody seen any nice ones instore anywhere as i presume it's a bit too late to order 1 online

Any help greatly appreciated.

10 Comments

Note like plannin ahead. :thumbsup:

good luck

poundland

Original Poster

Jubbiouf;7306556

Note like plannin ahead. :thumbsup:good luck

Thanks .. noted :whistling:

martnb;7306577

Is this too pink? They are instore … Is this too pink? They are instore M&S...http://www.marksandspencer.com/Marks-and-Spencer-Fairy-Stocking/dp/B002OXO6UQ?ie=UTF8&qid=1261518997&categoryNodeID=&ref=sr_1_4&page=1&node=42966030&sr=1-4&mnSBrand=core&rh=n%3A42966030%2Ck%3AstockingNot sure about availability...?

Not too pink but a bit young.
    Looking for one for a 30 yr old

Don't have any poundlands near me and ideally want a good quality one.

More like ebay number 140352548954 (but obv wont get here in time).

Was hoping someone might have seen 1 somewhere while out shopping

I'm a 33 yr old woman and i would think that was cute!

You could get that one on Ebay if you ask to send it Special Delivery,that's available until 23rd so if they do it tomoz it will get there for Xmas Eve.

Will cost about a fiver to mail it SD

Original Poster

oh yes.
    Keep thinking its xmas eve 2moro :oops:
    Doesn't say anything bout special delivery, only in person or 1st class.
    Even if they do special, gonna work out at nearly 20 quid and its not EXACTLY what im looking for so im not sure.
    Will keep looking.

Who left me this link in rep lol

]http//ww…8-1

Original Poster

Apologies, that was me :oops:
    I had left rep for someone else and thought it was on my clipboard so pasted it and then hit enter.
    I only saw it just as i clicked enter and it wouldnt let me leave you proper rep.
    Sorry

magough;7309597

Apologies, that was me :oops:I had left rep for someone else and thought … Apologies, that was me :oops:I had left rep for someone else and thought it was on my clipboard so pasted it and then hit enter.I only saw it just as i clicked enter and it wouldnt let me leave you proper rep.Sorry

It gave me a laugh this morning,no worries:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Your dream gaming set up?813
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …130308
      3. Cat Chat74710
      4. BioShock 10th Anniversary Collector’s Edition Announced.33

See more discussions