Groups

Stocking Ideas?

Basically my stepdad has given me the task of buying my mums stocking presents!
    Looking to spend £15-£20, only little presents, as he normally buys her like tissues bubble bath cottonwool balls etc
    Need about 9/10!
    Any ideas?
    Cheers
    Jack!

13 Comments

"he normally buys her like tissues bubble bath cottonwool balls etc "

god shes loved!! :w00t:

erm.. a book, dvd, perfume, jewellery

poundland ftw

Buying your mum her stockings is just wrong. :w00t:

Chocolate orange,they seem to be a pound everywhere or 3 for 2 at Morrisons.

£3.99 p & p - claim 15% discount PF15

loads of little things - look in £1 deals as well

halfcost.co.uk/web…l=y

slippers x

bath bombs

deb8z;7265576

Chocolate orange,they seem to be a pound everywhere or 3 for 2 at … Chocolate orange,they seem to be a pound everywhere or 3 for 2 at Morrisons.

3 for 1!

Babbabooey;7266024

3 for 1!

I knew what i meant lol

[SIZE="3"]Not sure if your mum would be too impressed, but i'm sure your stepdad with go for this stocking filler........[/SIZE]

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy74/sugar_ann_spice/Christmas/sexy-christmas3-Ladys-in-Red-Sexy-P.jpg

home bargains have quite alot of nice stocking fillers, i bought a whole load of cupcake themed stuff the other day, mugs, cookie jar, bath bombs, tea towels, they have nice boxes of sweets, like irish cream thins,and chocolate covered nuts and fruit, maynards range, lots of different fudge, and liquor filled chockies. v got most my novelty/stocking filler type items from there.

socks/ bath bombs/ chocolates/gloves/small bottle wine- go to places like poundland, home bargains and b&m.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4532117
      3. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546
      4. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…66

See more discussions